Smokin Wookies! - A Place for All!

KShafe

Smokin Wookies

https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/

Good Day! We are a laid back, PvE, PvP guild. While some like to progress, others are quite casual in play ( how the guild was founded ), we just try to be a place for all to enjoy themselves. In short, We have fun.. period.

We currently have four progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somewhere. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere in-between, we would love to have you join us. And for those of you that like to explore your darker side, our Imp side guild, Just Wookie It, is a home to many.

we have had a sudden influx of new recruits, and interest in additional raid teams.

please feel free to check us out. we have teams running on Wed,Thurs, Fri and Saturday ( PST based ).

there seems to be interest in a Tuesday and an additional Thursday night group. if enough want, we'll add more beyond what we have :)

PM me, or hit me up in Discord, or check out our site if you are interested at all.

Please go to https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/joinus and fill out the application. Feel free to do a /who on Smokin Wookies anytime and hit us up in game.

Discord .. StarStryder#0551

We look forward to meeting you~

~Starstryder

Edited by KShafe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for a DPS or Tank for our Wed night HM Progression Raid group. also have needs for Friday and Saturday night runs for other prog teams. if interested, hit us up.

~StarStryder

Edited by KShafe

• 2 weeks later...

welcome Reroka.

we are looking to increase our daily "not much going on messing around" people. we have three active raid groups at moment ( 4th is on hiatus.. ) and can always use subs and would love to have more people on throughout the day. contact us if interested.

~Starstryder

Hello I am hoping you will help me be able to get my Imperial toons into your Just Wookie it guild but when I try to find someone online I can't find anyone. The First Character I would like to get in would be Ghoststar my Sith Marauder.

I apologize for that. Wednesday through Saturday we have four different raid teams running, but they are on pub side. message me and i'll log over to imp and get you invite.

thanks

you could try me on discord as well... StarStryder#0551

• 1 month later...

We are looking for someone to fill in full time on our Wed Night Raid group. Tank or DPS would be preferred. currently running Ravagers HM and progressing from there. hit me up here or on Discord if you are interested.

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Good day! we are looking for a full time DPS/Tank for our Wed night Raid team. runs at 730 PST/ 930 CST / 1030 EST. goes for 2 hours. sometimes longer, if all 8 agree.

please pm me or find me on discord if you have questions.

thanks

~StarStryder

• 3 months later...

We are in need of a Tank or a DPS for our progression raid team on Wednesday nights, 730 PST / 930 CST / 1030 EST. we run for 2 - 2.5 hours. we are working NiM Mode and Vet Mode content.

please hit me up if you are interested. I am on Discord at StarStryder #0551

hope to hear from you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

OK.. we need a perma sub for Wednesday night progression raid. we are currently running the group imp side, but will at times go to pub side. no real reason other than to change things up at times. :)

open to role as we can adjust.

pm me here or on discord to chat more :)

thanks!

• 1 month later...