Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Syreena... *ord mantel spoilers*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Syreena... *ord mantel spoilers*

OmegaJinjo
02.16.2012 , 09:23 PM | #1
I've played several characters, and I always go pure light, I don't kill people unless I have to, but I just got to the cutscene with her, and I really want to make my first dark side choice and kill her...

Hardin_Steele
02.16.2012 , 09:24 PM | #2
C'mon! She's a hottie! You neven know when you'll get your chance with her! And she didn't want you to get hurt anyway. She thinks you're cute! Maybe later on.

OmegaJinjo
02.16.2012 , 09:27 PM | #3
she just coldly kills Viidu, and thinks she can sweet talk out of it, there's no remorse, and if I don't kill her, she gets away...

Melkathi
02.16.2012 , 10:11 PM | #4
Corso wont see it your way. But hey, you can just buy him presents

OniGanon
02.16.2012 , 11:12 PM | #5
Tbh, if you don't believe in going out of your way to put a blaster bolt into people that have earned it, the Smuggler story may not be for you.

Pack_master
02.17.2012 , 04:58 AM | #6
Oh, the number of politicians and officials I shot down cold- and hotblooded in the smuggler story... yeah, that was fun.
ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịịịị≣████████████████████████████████████)

areto
02.17.2012 , 05:27 AM | #7
I didn't kill her because I don't like to kill women, unless you count all the hundreds of women working for the separatists and other factions.

I always found it amusing that you can be a LS person and also have a kill count in the 10s of thousands.
“People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.”

Gelich
02.17.2012 , 06:15 AM | #8
Blast her. If she didn't kill Viidu... maybe I'd spare her. Maybe. But as it stands, she's just a cold-hearted murderous harpy that ruined your day.

Eutoxis
02.17.2012 , 07:15 AM | #9
She sent you to your death, murdered another guy in cold blood, pals around with Scab-Ick, and you're asking us this question?

Nasja
02.17.2012 , 08:21 AM | #10
She deserved it. I mostly do lightside acts but when I feel some bad guy / girl deserves to be killed, I'll commit a dark side act.