Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sanguine Bounty & Sanguine Galaxy - Welcome Satele Shan Merge Players!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Sanguine Bounty & Sanguine Galaxy - Welcome Satele Shan Merge Players!

taishu
04.08.2021 , 01:56 PM | #71
I was curious to know which Faction is more active, Republic or Empire? I'm a new returning player and I plan on starting a fresh character and I'm not really attached to either side. From what I've read in your forums. You guild sounds like a lot of fun and a nice place fit for me. I look forward to hearing from you. I hope you are having a good day/night and that you are staying safe and healthy in these troubling times

SmorgishBorg
04.13.2021 , 07:42 AM | #72
We are Active on Both sides, We have been dual faction for over a decade with players running content from both guilds worldwide any time of day. We want our players in both factions, as it is the best way to get to know your teams and players that will be adventuring with you throughout your saga. If your FARMING the outdated Conquest titles with other guilds, you should take care of those BEFORE you join our teams, we won all those back in 3.0 when the system was new. We want you active on BOTH our factions with our members and being milled in those coal mines for outdated titles isn't productive when your running guilds for content like PvE Ops/PvP/GSF/ or Events. We always win LARGE Yield rewards and our guild levels top 370+ on both factions.. You always get the best mats and sell your own flagship rewards when they are earned in our guilds. Worldwide too means you can play with players from Asia-Pac Au Eu Us Russia Canada Germany Brazil and Mexico during ANY Hour there are always members to adventure with. We are a HOME that will always be here for the players on Shan server for both factions. If that appeals to you, type /who sanguine and run the search anytime. More information is also on our FB www.facebook.com/Sanguineguild so you can check our history/highscores/policys and what we have been up to for the last 10 years. Enjoy

taishu
04.16.2021 , 06:10 PM | #73
Do you take low level players? I haven't played in quite a while and I'm just now returning. I don't have anything maxed or really progressed at all.

SmorgishBorg
04.18.2021 , 03:31 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by taishu View Post
Do you take low level players? I haven't played in quite a while and I'm just now returning. I don't have anything maxed or really progressed at all.
We DO!! Any experience or none at all, we Help player from every aspect of the web, New to MMO's, New to Computers, New to the Web, New to Swtor, We can help you with not only our Online game, but the experience you have WITH online gaming!! We have guides that can help with lag, connectivity, reccording movies, and how to setup your HUD. Part of our community is helping everyone in there day no matter if its game time or a little help with the real world setting it up. Anytime you are ready for a HOME, Join our family type /who Sanguine and run the search anytime. Everyone can invite you home Welcome to the family.

phantomscorn
04.30.2021 , 08:33 AM | #75
I am looking to join this group sounds like a cool group I can get use too. What do I need to do to get all setup?

SmorgishBorg
05.07.2021 , 07:09 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by phantomscorn View Post
I am looking to join this group sounds like a cool group I can get use too. What do I need to do to get all setup?
Great question!!!

Start or log a character on Shan Server
Pick your Faction Empire/Republic
Type /who Sanguine after your logged into the server with your chat screen active
hit the search magnifier button, right click the names listed to whisper or /whisper name directly and ask for a invite to our guilds.
All our members can invite, and worldwide 24-7 so we have players on.

Our media is located from several sources fb,twitter,twitch,youtube,discord /sanguineguild on all sites to find us also
discord.gg/vBkvHnA typed directly into your web browser will auto download our voice program and set you automaticly into our chat server, Add Channel ( + ) vBkvHnA will work if you already installed discord.

From there you can access our guides, guild history, highscores, links to swtor community sites and developments, photos of runs, videos by our guilds, and more information than you could ever google about our great game.

Want to join the adventure and become part of the community today?? From here you should be set for fun!
-Thank you Phantom