Is this dead of winter??

darkofblue

Lususnaturae

Who stayed in our game and cried about how bad we are and didnt do anything,

Swtor we need a kick button!

Unfortunately, multiple players have taken up the "Throw the match when I my team doesn't play exactly how I Want them to" strategy. I can name at least 4, including the ones you mentioned in this post. BTW, I recommend you edit this post so as not to include character names, or else you'll get reported for "Starting a witch hunt."

Unfortunately, multiple players have taken up the "Throw the match when I my team doesn't play exactly how I Want them to" strategy. I can name at least 4, including the ones you mentioned in this post. BTW, I recommend you edit this post so as not to include character names, or else you'll get reported for "Starting a witch hunt."

I have to admit, it annoys me when, in a CW/Yavin, a teammate of mine tries to flip one of the 3 nodes that the other team has when the score is something like 350 to 100. the game is over. flipping a node at that point only serves to drag out the match. is the capper medal so important to you?

don't get me wrong. I was there to clear the node. I was still playing. but actually capping it is just a waste of my (and presumably everyone else's) time b/c losses count for nothing and it's just much longer in a losing match before I can requeue.