Constable Stronghold Pack no longer has title in it

Sweetprey

Not sure where to post this, really.

I bought a Constable's Stronghold Pack off the GTN because I wanted the Smuggler's Haven label and that's supposed to be the way to get it.

Opened the pack and... no label. Buncha cheapy items, a credit grant, some xp boosts, but that was it.

I'm presuming that the Architect's Stronghold Pack and Gatekeeper's Stronghold Pack will likewise not have titles in them. Really disappointed, I'm not gonna lie. :/

It's probably not a guaranteed drop, it's a lootbox. I don't remember these ones specifically, so I might be wrong, but I don't remember any of the pack exclusive stuff ever being a guaranteed drop.

It's *definitely* not a guaranteed drop, and no, none of the different packs ever had a guaranteed drop, except perhaps when Grand Chance Cubes first came out(1). *Types* of things were guaranteed, but not specific things.

(1) If memory serves, the first packs with GCCs would drop one GCC and maybe another, along with chances at actual items rather than a lootbox inside a lootbox.

Haven't those all been replaced by cartel packs / hypercrates? They might be available there, but again, as a random drop.

The "Constable's Stronghold Pack" *was* (emphasis: was, in the past, before this moment (several years before this moment, in fact(1))) a Cartel Pack.

It wasn't an *Ultimate* Cartel Pack, but it was a Cartel Pack. And yes, the stronghold labels should be available in the Ultimate pack, but on a catastrophically rare chance.

(1) The various flavours of "Stronghold Pack" were last seen as a regular thing around the time that they released Strongholds, which was 3.0. They got rerun a couple of times around 2016 (plus or minus), but not since then.