Recently came back, don't know what to sell/destroy

Seridin

So I just came back after a long break and my inventories and so full, I don't know what to get rid of. I have a bit of blue/green gear in there not sure what you do with the stuff that isn't as good as what your wearing etc.

So I just came back after a long break and my inventories and so full, I don't know what to get rid of. I have a bit of blue/green gear in there not sure what you do with the stuff that isn't as good as what your wearing etc.

If you have already bound it to your character, and it is worse than your current gear, there are a few choices:

* If you like the look of a piece or set of armour, put it in Outfit Designer(1), and keep it in your character's personal storage ("Cargo Hold"(2)) in case you want to change stuff about the look.

* If that's not the case, then if your character has the relevant crafting crew skill (Artifice for lightsabres, Armstech for all kinds of guns, and Synthweaving/Armormech for armour), deconstruct it for materials.

* If you don't have the right skill, sell it to a vendor.

* If for some reason you don't want the credits the vendor would give you, destroy it.

If it isn't bound, you can do any of the above, or you can put it in your Legacy Storage(3) so that your other character(s) can use it.

(1) https://swtorista.com/articles/how-do-i-make-my-character-look-cool-in-swtor/ although the description isn't totally up to date with changes to the character panel (the OD tab numbers are now *in* the portrait above your character rather than running down the side.

(2) The "green" storage kiosks on places like the Fleet or in strongholds, or the one that looks like it's built in to your character's ship.

(3) The "yellow" storage kiosks.

You didn't specify, but if many of these things are from the ingame mail you get:

- just "use" all the mounts and pets. Or sell any you can.

- any low level medpacks, stims, xp boosts, etc, that you can't use, or are not worth using, just vendor or trash.

- any gear with fixed stats, keep for outfits, or vendor.

- any orange (or moddable) gear, keep any worthwhile mods and/or use for your base armour and/or keep for use in outfits.

Don't worry about it too much. 🙂

Edited by JediQuaker

Depending on what level you are the best bet is to go to the ossus vendor that will sell you dirt cheap 258 gear. The will be your spring board to better gear quicker as you do stuff. For the rest, stick it in your cargo hold until you are back up to speed with the value of everything then decide what to do with it.

Depending on what level you are the best bet is to go to the ossus vendor that will sell you dirt cheap 258 gear. The will be your spring board to better gear quicker as you do stuff. For the rest, stick it in your cargo hold until you are back up to speed with the value of everything then decide what to do with it.

The 258 gear requires that you buy the 252 gear first, *and* it requires a certain amount of Ossus reputation to be allowed to wear it. And it requires level 70.