Fastest/Best way to farm Tech Fragments solo?

Kaitou

So I'm a fairly new player and have already reached Level 80 with a character (during an EXP boost period, hit Level 80 with Sith Warrior by the time I finished their Chapter 3) and I'm wondering if there's a consistent/reliable way to farm a bunch of Tech Fragments without doing any of the multiplayer content.

I'm mostly a solo player (even in Final Fantasy XIV) so I'm not too big on doing multiplayer content unless absolutely necessary, so if anyone knows a way I can avoid doing multiplayer stuff and still get a good chunk of Tech Fragments, that'd be great.

If you've finished the Onslaught stuff on multiple characters, you can do the Tradehouse missions. Acquisition is described in this thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=976386 (see my posts for hints on how they work, how you acquire them, etc.)

Otherwise, as always, I'll be slightly contrarian and say that the best way is the one you can tolerate grinding for the longest. No point in burning yoursel out doing something you hate just to get that piece of armour a few minutes faster.

So I'm a fairly new player and have already reached Level 80 with a character (during an EXP boost period, hit Level 80 with Sith Warrior by the time I finished their Chapter 3) and I'm wondering if there's a consistent/reliable way to farm a bunch of Tech Fragments without doing any of the multiplayer content.

I'm mostly a solo player (even in Final Fantasy XIV) so I'm not too big on doing multiplayer content unless absolutely necessary, so if anyone knows a way I can avoid doing multiplayer stuff and still get a good chunk of Tech Fragments, that'd be great.

play gsf even you lose you can progress and the other is pvp