Questions about species

Hrafnhildur

Hello,

Is it possible to exist a hybrid with one parent human and a parent Sith pureblood? If yes, would they look like Rivix? Is he a hybrid? On Google it is stated Darth Rivix is a "humanoid male". OK, I get the humanoid and the male , but what species? What's your best guess, Sith pureblood, hybrid or other lesser known species? Some say Zeltron, which is also a strong possibility.

Is it possible to exist a hybrid with one parent human and a parent Sith pureblood?

It's supposedly not only possible but common, and in fact in the time of the game, there are almost no people in the Empire (especially central worlds like Dromund Kaas or Ziost) which are 100% pure human or 100% pure Sith.

If yes, would they look like Rivix? Is he a hybrid? On Google it is stated Darth Rivix is a "humanoid male". OK, I get the humanoid and the male , but what species? What's your best guess, Sith pureblood, hybrid or other lesser known species? Some say Zeltron, which is also a strong possibility.

It says that because nobody outside the story writers knows yet. My vote would be for a different species, and the case for Zeltron is pretty good.

Hello,

Is it possible to exist a hybrid with one parent human and a parent Sith pureblood? If yes, would they look like Rivix? Is he a hybrid? On Google it is stated Darth Rivix is a "humanoid male". OK, I get the humanoid and the male , but what species? What's your best guess, Sith pureblood, hybrid or other lesser known species? Some say Zeltron, which is also a strong possibility.

It says that because nobody outside the story writers knows yet. My vote would be for a different species, and the case for Zeltron is pretty good.

With "some" beeing me, yes Rivix is a Zeltron.

If you can get your hands on the Zayne Carric comics, I highly suggest you do so.

Hello,

From all the information and indications about Rivix, he is a Zeltron.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Zeltron

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Zeltron/Legends

https://starwars-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Zeltron

Thank you for the links ! :)

I wonder why the developers didn't thought about introducing a Zeltron character earlier, Rivix seems to be the most interesting guest companion

By the way, he is the first of this species in SWTOR, right? I don't remember meeting any other, but again, i kinda skipped a lot of planetary arcs ( shame on me lol)

Edited by Hrafnhildur