The Enemy Within (solo): Raven fight

Negapao

so i have gotten to the part where i am suppose to defeat Raven (solo).. i've tried this a bunch of times.. the best i did was get him to like 30% health.. then he keeps 1-hitting me... even with all those other NPC's fighting with me.. since Raven just force choke-holds ALL of them so they can't help... and i have no tools to free them i m aware of (gunslinger)...

is there a trick to this i should know? .. if i bring a friend will it be a lot easier for example?.. which i can do.. was just trying to see if i can do it solo... :)

Edited by Negapao

You have tools to free them. Watch the blue and red bubbles floating around. Walk through one to pick it up, then run into the NPCs imprisoned with the respective color.

P:S: The dude is named Revan. ;-)

so i have gotten to the part where i am suppose to defeat Raven (solo).. i've tried this a bunch of times.. the best i did was get him to like 30% health.. then he keeps 1-hitting me... even with all those other NPC's fighting with me.. since Raven just force choke-holds ALL of them so they can't help... and i have no tools to free them i m aware of (gunslinger)...

is there a trick to this i should know? .. if i bring a friend will it be a lot easier for example?.. which i can do.. was just trying to see if i can do it solo... :)

What mongor said....plus, after picking up the respective color.....do not collide with a bubble of the opposite color or you will be knocked back and lose the bubble you were carrying.

You have tools to free them. Watch the blue and red bubbles floating around. Walk through one to pick it up, then run into the NPCs imprisoned with the respective color.

Yeah but the op said he gets him down to like 30% health, He should know that mechanic for the fight.

thanks.. i did not notice those bubbles.. i got him down to 30% by brute force.. i would hide behind pillars until time freed the captured guys... hehe