Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I enjoy in the graphics how expressive they have Theron be with his eyes. Lana almost always has the same face, but with Theron his eyes matches his mood. When he does his speech on the train in the Umbara incident his eyes get ugly and scary looking, an expression he never had before or since even in times when he is angry. It's what makes the scene feel worse. In romance scenes his eyes get soft, and it's sad eyes when he's pleading forgiveness.

Anyway, speaking of Eww, do remember that as a Republic you get bedtime with Theron on Yavin, where he compliments you on being good at everything. After that you go speak with Satele, his mother, right after you banged her son. :p

I finally arrived to all the Theron material ( doing now the Onderon quests ) with my main character, the Jedi Knight Sentinel. and that scene made me laugh SO hard, because Satele was like all "oh you enbody everything of the Jedi Code.. and blablabla" and I was like "yeeaaaah right... jedi code... of course" 🤣

I finally arrived to all the Theron material ( doing now the Onderon quests ) with my main character, the Jedi Knight Sentinel. and that scene made me laugh SO hard, because Satele was like all "oh you enbody everything of the Jedi Code.. and blablabla" and I was like "yeeaaaah right... jedi code... of course" 🤣

Yes... the Jedi code... [derogatory]

I miss my spy boy, I'll have to find the time to pick up another alt and run Forged Alliance again.

Yes... the Jedi code... [derogatory]

I miss my spy boy, I'll have to find the time to pick up another alt and run Forged Alliance again.

yes, I would like to think that the face of my JK while Satele was talking was this -> 😏

and as for the alts, I understand completely. I really miss all those interactions that you get with SoR, Ziost and also in the Kot* arc... lucky for me I am still going on with my main character, the Sentinel, so I can gear her up to 306 so I can help the other. I have other 9 alts, and 5 of them will romance Theron, so I will enjoy him other times.

plus I decided to record all the romance with him, so if I miss some things, I just rewatch them 😅🤣

I enjoy in the graphics how expressive they have Theron be with his eyes. Lana almost always has the same face, but with Theron his eyes matches his mood. When he does his speech on the train in the Umbara incident his eyes get ugly and scary looking, an expression he never had before or since even in times when he is angry. It's what makes the scene feel worse. In romance scenes his eyes get soft, and it's sad eyes when he's pleading forgiveness.

That's true, i've noticed that. Theron always seems to have a lot more animations in his eyes and face and head movements than the other companions. It's even noticeable in the Echoes of oblivion scenes where he is constantly animated while the PC is talking and most of the other npcs just turn their heads at whoever is talking with a blank stare lmao

Edited by Jaxterone

Anyone else remember the time Troy Baker had THIS haircut? I wonder if that had an influence on the hair they chose for Theron in his arc lol

Also Theron Shan is hiding a secret talent from our PC :D

I'd love to see more of that talent in game -- We want it Bioware !!!

Anyone else remember the time Troy Baker had THIS haircut? I wonder if that had an influence on the hair they chose for Theron in his arc lol

LET THERON SHAN SING FOR US! I DEMAND IT!

*toss a jukebox token at our idiot spy boyfriend*

That would be funny, though Theron's a little too stoic to break out in song lmao. We can barely get him to smile. Him and Lord Scourge be the grump bois lmao

Edited by Jaxterone

Have another Cantina scene. Get Theron drunk.

I'm guessing his implants would prevent him from getting drunk. Pity. Alright, he loses a bet.

I'm pretty sure he can get drunk. Not like he's completely a cyborg. Don't think none of the implants in his left eye prevent him from getting drunk

Edited by Jaxterone

That would be funny, though Theron's a little too stoic to break out in song lmao. We can barely get him to smile. Him and Lord Scourge be the grump bois lmao

Didn't he say he'll dance until pass out after a mission? Meridian complex? Or earlier?

He just need a few drinks to lossen up.

What will it take for Scourge to sing though...... lol

Didn't he say he'll dance until pass out after a mission? Meridian complex? Or earlier?

He just need a few drinks to lossen up.

What will it take for Scourge to sing though...... lol

I think it was before the start of KOTET, when he goes to Lana on Odessen.

I am also putting some outfits in my cargo for Theron for all my alts that will romance him for when he will become my companion 🤍 so proud.

edit: this is the video

Edited by AutumnNymph

I am also putting some outfits in my cargo for Theron for all my alts that will romance him for when he will become my companion 🤍 so proud.

I never get that scene. I'll get the dialogue speaking as the credits run but not the video.

This is it! I love that scene. The idea of Theron dancing and charming everyone on the dance floor is amusing. It reminds me of this song.

no, wrong 🤣 at the end of KOTET.

he is SO cute, I would like to see him dance a bit. now I will go much more slower with the other alts that I have because I just can't think about the fact that I already finished everything with him with my JK ç_ç

no, wrong 🤣 at the end of KOTET.

he is SO cute, I would like to see him dance a bit. now I will go much more slower with the other alts that I have because I just can't think about the fact that I already finished everything with him with my JK ç_ç

I'm in a sweet spot right now. I have 16 characters, two of each class one of each subclass. Three of my original 8 have finished everything, but the rest are doing the Incident to get the marriage proposal. Meanwhile, my second group of 8 are getting to meet Theron for the first time.

I'm in a sweet spot right now. I have 16 characters, two of each class one of each subclass. Three of my original 8 have finished everything, but the rest are doing the Incident to get the marriage proposal. Meanwhile, my second group of 8 are getting to meet Theron for the first time.

my god @.@ a lot of work 🤣

my god @.@ a lot of work 🤣

Theron is worth it.

I'm a casual gamer. I'll play a chapter then log off. I may not get back to playing until days later. It gets boring playing the same thing over and over, so taking a break helps get me back in the mood.

yes 😂 I know what you mean. now that I have basically finished all the story with my main, a JK sentinel ( I just have to do SotE ) I will go slowly with all the others, especially the ones that will romance Theron.

I also created 4 new alts, going to a total of 14, so I can romance one Elara and the other 3 Lana, because I am so curious about her too 🤣

I'm thinking of taking a trooper to Iokath and siding with the Empire just so I can see Elara get mad and refuse to rejoin me.

I saw a video on youtube of someone playing a male commando - if I remember right - that romanced Elara but then decided to join the Empire on Iokath. so good the VA of Elara... it gave me chills and a little bit of wet eyes 🤍

Just got my alt through KotXX in the weekend. Totally worth it.

The letter, the flirting, the kisses, it's the only thing that give me courage to go through KotXX after the 2nd run lol

"Remind me to pin a medal on your chest when it's all over"

"Only if you watch the pin. I'm still sore from last time"

Can't believe I didn't notice how... juicy this line is if playing a male toon, haha. I can imagine Lana telling them to get a room at least 10 times a day.

Off to do the traitor arc, oh, I can't wait for the heartbreak.

Just got my alt through KotXX in the weekend. Totally worth it.

The letter, the flirting, the kisses, it's the only thing that give me courage to go through KotXX after the 2nd run lol

"Remind me to pin a medal on your chest when it's all over"

"Only if you watch the pin. I'm still sore from last time"

Can't believe I didn't notice how... juicy this line is if playing a male toon, haha. I can imagine Lana telling them to get a room at least 10 times a day.

Off to do the traitor arc, oh, I can't wait for the heartbreak.

yes 😂 if you romance Theron with a male character, that line is really something.

the traitor arc is something too. even if I already knew, even if I saw it a hundred of times on youtube videos, still it made me so sad 🤣 when I was at the end of the flashpoint, while they were going towards the beginning of the train, I was like "don't betray me. don't betray me. don't you dare do it" 😂 even if I really love all the faces he does in that scene, especially if you tell him that you love me and that that will never change..... it is so clear that he is heartbroken.