Sometimes game locks up, when switching windows...

Strathkin

If I go to the forum to check something, then switch back to SWTOR. Sometimes 5-10% of the time the game never reinitializes and even hitting CTRL-Alt-Del won't launch Task Bar either to close it. Only started recently and not quite sure why.

I mean what usually happens, is a slight pause then IF the blue spinny circle (bottom right) appears and the game resumes just FINE after a short 5 second thinking pause.

https://imgur.com/sXJ0OkS

BUG: If you don't see the blue circle you have no choice but to LOGOUT completely, and relaunch SWTOR.

Edited by Strathkin

I was running it in Fullscreen; I'll try Windowed, or Windowed Fullscreen and see if that HELPs as it did again today.

It's like the CLIENT goes unresponsive, cause even CTRL-Alt-Del doesn't allow task manager to LOAD, I mean the screen showing it does... ...yet selecting Task Manager doesn't do nothing, so all I can do is LOGOUT completely. Or RESTART the Computer.

Sadly never seen an APP not allow TASK MGR to allow it to be closed. It just pauses shortly, then never shows the blue circle spinning and then recovers--like it does 90% of the time.

Edited by Strathkin