Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

SeraphicSorcerer
12.13.2011 , 10:29 AM | #2331
Seriously some epic whine in this thread, after reading to page 15 i just started skipping by the 50s, and it was the same, stuff even skipping pages. Maybe they'll add waves after they add servers, no one here cept SR is a Employee, So no one knows exactly how this is working, we'll most all likely be in by the 15th, Im a bit disappointed, but I gotta say some people's children's kids need to learn some discipline, i thought i was the most impatient person. lol.

I was screwed by Best buy bought CE, and waited 2 months for my codes. epic eh?

220 pages, wow. 219 of whining. Mine included, let's just all wait for it, or follow twitter, or calm down on the sugar, ya?

Ridgerunnerr
12.13.2011 , 10:29 AM | #2332
Thanks for the update. Standing by!

Devian
12.13.2011 , 10:29 AM | #2333
oh, finally
can't wait to start playing

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2334
As an August 7th pre order its looking like i'll get in around launch at this rate of players trickling in.

So much for stress testing.
Liberate

JustinxDuff
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2335
Quote: Originally Posted by TrulyHeroic View Post
WOW, I never thought I would say this to bioware

FAILURE?!??!?!?!

People are getting invites only to find there guild server is filled and they can't get on to play. If the servers are full with just 3 of 4 waves, for today and only maybe 10,000 players at most are in, you are going to need 2000000 more servers just to fit us all in.

But really full servers with guilds, you should of planned that better. One of your worst failures to date!
How is this a failure? This is their plan, waves like this allow them to see what they will need going forward, whether it be increasing server caps or releasing new servers.
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

Mirriwah
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2336
So far, this is without a doubt the worst launch of an MMO I've experienced in my long history.

And yes, I know the game's not *********** out yet. I very seriously doubt they can do anything to fix this cluster**** they've bent over and laid on their customer's collective heads.

Ragana
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2337
I don't suppose 7/27 has any hope of getting in today...

Laonin
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2338
Quote: Originally Posted by ilikain View Post
Noooooooo! Ordered in July, didn't know I needed to redeem until November, grrrrrrrr!

saaaaaame

Ozzyioto
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2339
Where do I go to complaint about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware of game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and cary on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((

wolann
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2340
These waves are bullcrap. I know someone who ordered on day one and did not get in wave 1 or 2 or 3.