Looking for Guild Rep or Imp - Returning After Long Absence

Rizdach

Hello all, I recently returned after a long absence (level cap was 55 when I left), and I'm currently looking for a guild to join.

I have a 75 Scoundrel on Republic Side and a 75 Inquisitor on Imp side, plus various alts that I tinker with. I'm interested in finding a casual-schedule guild to find other folks to play with -- its getting a little boring solo'ing Red Reaper :p. I've only done PvE since I've started back, but happy to give PvP a shot. It will just take me a little time to re-learn that aspect of the game.

Demographically, i'm in my 40s, married with kids, and working full-time. Ideally would like to find a guild with similar folks or one that's at least friendly to that kind of schedule/lifestyle.

Thanks for your time!

Send an in game email to Starri on the Republic side or Felanie on the Imperial side and I'll get you taken care of.

We have a guild that operates on both sides. Dual Sun Brigands is the Republic side and Dual Sun Shadows the Imperial. We call ourselves casual/friendly but we do all aspects of the game. He have several groups that do FPs and OPs in harder modes as well as PVP, and GSF. We offer all of the usual amenities such as Guild Strongholds and Guild ships as well and REP and XP bonuses. We ALWAYS welcome returning players as well.