Give Flagships a non guild tied Stronghold option

heartlessgods

I scrimped and saved every last credit I could before finding out that flagships are only available to guilds. I am not in a guild or know anyone who is. I think it would be a cool idea to make flagships open to non guild players as a sort of personal stronghold goal for solo players. :confused::rak_03: Edited by heartlessgods

do you mean like a smaller flagship ?

cool idea, I like it,

although there are a lot of guilds out there, that are not all into the RP or PvP, group things, just homes for solo players that every once in a while can help each other. and not going to kick yoou for being gone too long, or meet minuium conquest points to stay in.

I'm sure like minded players as you, started a guild, just find 3 other players, with just the intention to of being the only one ion the guild active.

which sever are you on ?

It has been asked for. Two stronghold styles that people have requested are a space station and a personal starship. My preference leans a little more toward a space station, but a starship would be cool, too. I do not think I would want something as large as a guild flagship, though. Maybe something about equal in size to the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace.

sent you a PM.

I like the idea of the smaller ships, some guilds have sub guilds,so seems having a small fleet would be cool, you have your flagship (main guild) , Sub guilds - Destroyers , Cruisers, and Frigates .

just a thought

there is of course, having, less bonuses coming with having a smaller ship, should happen, or everyone would just purchase the cheapest ship, if they all had the same amount of bonuses available

• 3 months later...