Can I skip KotFE and KotET and go straight to Onslaught

Lunah

I left the game after Eternal throne and didn't like that expansion I am back now and made an agent to get back into the game before I unretire my 70s. Finished my class story and was wondering can I just skip to Onslaught with this toon as I have no desire to play Fallen empire or Eternal throne at all. She is level 70 due to the bonus exp and having the armor set that has exp bonus attached to it. My main inquis played all the other content so I wouldn't be missing story really. And if I can skip straight to onslaught do I just click the thing on my ship to start? Thanks.

I left the game after Eternal throne and didn't like that expansion I am back now and made an agent to get back into the game before I unretire my 70s. Finished my class story and was wondering can I just skip to Onslaught with this toon as I have no desire to play Fallen empire or Eternal throne at all. She is level 70 due to the bonus exp and having the armor set that has exp bonus attached to it. My main inquis played all the other content so I wouldn't be missing story really. And if I can skip straight to onslaught do I just click the thing on my ship to start? Thanks.

everyone wants everything right away , what is the point of playing a MMO or even having one, if you have access to any of the content without working for it. i get you played before, came back, missed a bunch of stuff, but no you should not be able to skip 2 major dlc story lines to get to the new one, and if you can. its kind of pointless. pay to boost, all this b.s , cartel , marketplace cash, for in game skins, everything should be accessible by paying a 15 dollar a month fee, to keep the subscription activated, game companies did fine when that was the business plan, now you have Fortnite, CSGO skin syndrome in Every triple A title to simple mmos, even rts games to fps,

i am not really talking specifically to OP, but. it is just that kind of adjustments that have totally ruined the innovation in video games, being able to buy your way or just skip to the newest Content just cause you don't wanto play it, in a non mmo maybe, but i don't know, the level boost is granted i believe you can get through those stories in a day or 2. its not that long.

everyone wants everything right away , what is the point of playing a MMO or even having one, if you have access to any of the content without working for it. i get you played before, came back, missed a bunch of stuff, but no you should not be able to skip 2 major dlc story lines to get to the new one, and if you can. its kind of pointless. pay to boost, all this b.s , cartel , marketplace cash, for in game skins, everything should be accessible by paying a 15 dollar a month fee, to keep the subscription activated, game companies did fine when that was the business plan, now you have Fortnite, CSGO skin syndrome in Every triple A title to simple mmos, even rts games to fps,

i am not really talking specifically to OP, but. it is just that kind of adjustments that have totally ruined the innovation in video games, being able to buy your way or just skip to the newest Content just cause you don't wanto play it, in a non mmo maybe, but i don't know, the level boost is granted i believe you can get through those stories in a day or 2. its not that long.

As I said I have played before and I am an altaholic so I did the two expansions on multiple toons and did not enjoy either of them. I did NOT boost a character to skip things, I made a brand new agent even though I had one in the past all the way thru alot of the game story content. The new agent was played all the way through her class story as I enjoy the agent storyline. I am all about story and playing different classes and for me those two stories were awful so why would I put myself through that again? I love the stories of games and hating those two stories makes me not want to play that content. But the lure of stories I haven't seen yet made me want to resub and see if they got back to good storytelling. I have chosen one of my toons to side Imperial and one Republic (dark side agent and light side inquis) and will also take one of my republic characters through to see if they story differs for onslaught from that side. Hopefully all my toons (8 in total) will get through Onslaught before the new expansion.