Prudukt registration

sqid

Need Help

It says i need to type in my registration code that i got from ea/origin.

I alrdy type in a code like 6 month ago and they want me to do it again!

Wen i do it it says "You already have the game and items associated with this Product Registration Code."

Help please What is the problem?????

You're saying that my preorder is useless for early game access because I have to wait for my collector's edition to come in the mail? They better have shipped 1-day shipping, this is bologna; straight up bologna.

No, your pre-order code is what is required for early access. But the amount of time you get for early access is determined by when you entered your pre-access code. If you have received an email telling you that you can now take part in the Early Access program, then you should be able to get in without entering a code, as far as I know.

No, your pre-order code is what is required for early access. But the amount of time you get for early access is determined by when you entered your pre-access code. If you have received an email telling you that you can now take part in the Early Access program, then you should be able to get in without entering a code, as far as I know.

If Possible I would like someone to clarify please. I purchased the game via Origin (Digital Download Deluxe Edition)... I used the Serial Number for my Pre-Order. I have not recieved any other e-mail with an additional CODE to activate my Game for todays possible Early access ...I tried using the Code that I used for pre-order regestration that has failed.. If I get early access today but havent recieved the other code via e-mail does that mean I am screwed...? This whole early access is the worst early access I have been a part of..? If I have an issue with getting this code from Origin ... !! What was the purpose of paying the $5 pre-order for..? The whole pre-order was for early access .. What a Failure ...!!!

Very Frustrated ......!!!!!!!

VONNER

I read in another thready they are slowly letting people in and that you will be able to activate your account for gameplay when they get to you. More or less think of it as fixing itself, you just have to keep checking on it.

I am in the same boat. I have the CE on order from gamestop. Had the promo code entered in a long time ago, and dont have the game actually until the 20th. I really hope they get to me soon, I was looking forward to playing before I have to go to work this evening.

If you got a digital version from Origin you'll get them on the 16th. If you got a physical copy you have to wait for it to arrive.

That makes any sense. I preordered at a Gamestop. They said the games come in on 12/20/11. If I actually need the actual product code then there is no way I can get early access. That is just stupid.

Nothing is needed to play the early access other then registering your pre-order code that one time when you first got it. You will not receive access to play in the early access until you get an email from Bioware telling you when you'll be able to start, at which point you will then be able to log in at whatever time the email states. Unless you pre-ordered back in July, it's probably unlikely you'll be playing today, or even tomorrow. As was mentioned when you pre-ordered you'll gain access to "up to" 5 days early access(7 now if you pre-ordered early), in other words, that could be 7 days(today) or 1 minute of early access.

if possible i would like someone to clarify please. I purchased the game via origin (digital download deluxe edition)... I used the serial number for my pre-order. I have not recieved any other e-mail with an additional code to activate my game for todays possible early access ...i tried using the code that i used for pre-order regestration that has failed.. If i get early access today but havent recieved the other code via e-mail does that mean i am screwed...? This whole early access is the worst early access i have been a part of..? If i have an issue with getting this code from origin ... !! What was the purpose of paying the $5 pre-order for..? The whole pre-order was for early access .. What a failure ...!!!

Very frustrated ......!!!!!!!

Vonner

bump....!!!!!!!

you didn't pay $5 for the pre-order, if you look at your order more closely you'll notice they took $5 from the game price and applied it to the pre-order item, possibly due to some legal thing or Origin not being able to have something for $0 in an order *shrug*

Nothing is needed to play the early access other then registering your pre-order code that one time when you first got it. You will not receive access to play in the early access until you get an email from Bioware telling you when you'll be able to start, at which point you will then be able to log in at whatever time the email states. Unless you pre-ordered back in July, it's probably unlikely you'll be playing today, or even tomorrow. As was mentioned when you pre-ordered you'll gain access to "up to" 5 days early access(7 now if you pre-ordered early), in other words, that could be 7 days(today) or 1 minute of early access.

Are You 100% sure about this?

I also found this; which could confirm Your statement, at least I understood it the same way as You did.

here it is:

f you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!