Official Book of Boba Fett trailer

TonyTricicolo

And now I'm not sure I'll ever get the mental image of Boba saying "Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift..." out of my head...

Sidenote; Does anyone else find themselves wondering if Omega will be mentioned or appear in BoBF?

Edited by turbomagnus

All aboard the hype train!

I'll be stepping off. :cool:

Thanks for posting

though.

The show however, imo, looks positively terrible (cosplay) and is a further indication of Disney dilute'ification & degradation of the SW brand. ( *Even George Lucas himself regrets selling out )

If it comes out on Blu-Ray (or full download) someday, perhaps i'll watch it. But otherwise, i refuse to support that data-mining Disney "plus" swindle.

Edited by Nee-Elder

I'll be stepping off. :cool:

Thanks for posting

though.

The show however, imo, looks positively terrible (cosplay) and is a further indication of Disney dilute'ification & degradation of the SW brand. ( *Even George Lucas himself regrets selling out )

If it comes out on Blu-Ray (or full download) someday, perhaps i'll watch it. But otherwise, i refuse to support that data-mining Disney "plus" swindle.

Honestly this just sounds like you were poisoned by the sequel trilogy and now need to hate on everything Disney SW, regardless of actual quality. Which does mean you are actually likely missing out on some good stuff

Really though it's much fairer to blame Kennedy than Disney (Disney is just the bean counters, they are not responsible for the mess that was the ST and Solo).

However, this is in the "Favloni" universe. As such there is plenty of room for optimism.

However, this is in the "Favloni" universe. As such there is plenty of room for optimism.

...And plenty of room for fanfic where Grogu makes 'Kylo Ren' wish he'd never thought about being like his grandfather when the Vader-ripoff tries 'March on The Jedi Temple take two'...

Just saying. :)

Honestly this just sounds like you were poisoned by the sequel trilogy and now need to hate on everything Disney SW, regardless of actual quality. Which does mean you are actually likely missing out on some good stuff

Really though it's much fairer to blame Kennedy than Disney (Disney is just the bean counters, they are not responsible for the mess that was the ST and Solo).

Fair enough, and of course i totally appreciate the more favorable 'Favloni' production, as it were, than that awful mess 'Rise of Skywalker' (not to mention 'broom boy' 8 , even though it has imo the best 7-9 scene ever, aka YODA + Luke & tree scene :ph_love_this: ) .

And again: if there was a blu-ray or legit downloadable version of this new 'Book of Boba' and 'The Mandalorian' , i'd totally be happy to PAY for them.

But Disney "plus" $ubscription? meh, no thanks. I'd rather go read an actual book. ;)

Edited by Nee-Elder

...And plenty of room for fanfic where Grogu makes 'Kylo Ren' wish he'd never thought about being like his grandfather when the Vader-ripoff tries 'March on The Jedi Temple take two'...

Just saying. :)

I'm more a fan of the World Between Worlds wipes the ST off the map idea myself

Fair enough, and of course i totally appreciate the more favorable 'Favloni' production, as it were, than that awful mess 'Rise of Skywalker' (not to mention 'broom boy' 8 , even though it has imo the best 7-9 scene ever, aka YODA + Luke & tree scene :ph_love_this: ) .

And again: if there was a blu-ray or legit downloadable version of this new 'Book of Boba' and 'The Mandalorian' , i'd totally be happy to PAY for them.

But Disney "plus" $ubscription? meh, no thanks. I'd rather go read an actual book. ;)

Alas, that is a downside to the current move to streaming services. They have completely replaced the direct purchase option in many cases. Which only leaves the... alternate... sources

I'm more a fan of the World Between Worlds wipes the ST off the map idea myself

Honestly the things with the Father/Brother/Sister in Clone Wars and World Between Worlds in Rebels were just a bit too weird for my tastes. I'll settle for a Thrawn/Bridger alliance launching a new Clone War on the First Order to restabilise the galaxy being good enough for me.

Alas, that is a downside to the current move to streaming services. They have completely replaced the direct purchase option in many cases. Which only leaves the... alternate... sources

A problem compounded by the fact that more and more studios/networks are creating their own streaming services instead of licensing to third-party services. It's reaching a point of instead of simply signing up for one third-party service and being ready to go, a person almost has to sign up for each individual studio/network's service for whatever shows they might want to watch from that studio/network. (CBS All Access, Disney Plus, etc...)

Honestly, this is the same problem I had with cable and satellite companies for a long time; the refusal to accept that people might pay... 1.99USD for a single show or station that they will watch, but not 19.99USD for twenty of which they'll only watch one... Net result; people saying 'forget it, it's not worth it'.