Dude's.... whats up with Operative LOL

cheeseforme

Brooooooooooooo... can we have my hatred/deception play half as well or have half the kit operator has LMAO. This dude apparently is an upgraded version terminator and can do it all.

How is any other class suppose to compete with this machine LMAO haha LMAOLMAO!!

Having a ton of fun with him but lets not pretend this class is balanced devs.... You guys gave Operator no flaws. The only thing he can't do is aggro. Theres no way im going back to my assassin while this thing part of SWTOR:D:D:D:D

Hi there, did you post this in the wrong place?

I ask because it sounds like a PVP only post when you use the term 'anything'.

Firstly, while an operative is cool and whatnot, a deception sin can phantom stride > kill > stride > kill repeatedly moving far quicker about the place than an operative, who is stuck waiting for their abilities to cooldown (The deception sin gets a discharge after each stride).

Secondly, if you're doing some EV farming you'll hit about 35k with a lethailty op while a Hatred will go up to 42k in similar gear.

I don't dispute Operatives are very strong in many places, however since Darkness exists for Sins and Medicine for Operatives they both have outstanding functionality and really, you're just making a PVP comment for the most part, to which I would agree I do favour my Op more than my Sin in PVP these days.

Firstly, while an operative is cool and whatnot, a deception sin can phantom stride > kill > stride > kill repeatedly moving far quicker about the place than an operative, who is stuck waiting for their abilities to cooldown (The deception sin gets a discharge after each stride).

I'm sorry, what is this good for again? Maybe it will make deception a tiny bit better for the brontes clock phase only. You can use it for farming conquest, but the toxic haze does the trick for that as well.

Secondly, if you're doing some EV farming you'll hit about 35k with a lethailty op while a Hatred will go up to 42k in similar gear.

OMG not EV!!! that's like the hardest thing ever (if you take out literally all the other ops, wbs, half the fps, eternal championship, all personal stories on veteran or harder, and staring at the wall for more than a minute without blinking). With that advantage I could save ... a whole minute!!! Excuse me while I go delete my op.

I don't dispute Operatives are very strong in many places, however since Darkness exists for Sins and Medicine for Operatives they both have outstanding functionality and really, you're just making a PVP comment for the most part, to which I would agree I do favour my Op more than my Sin in PVP these days.

99.99999999999% sure the TC was talking about dps. but sure, in PvE ONLY sin tank is not complete garbage.

Funny how the tables turned, it used to be the other way around a good while ago.

omg, that was like 8 years ago. Get over it already. seriously, op mains from 2.0 are the biggest whiners ever.

Edited by sithBracer

Hi there, did you post this in the wrong place?

I ask because it sounds like a PVP only post when you use the term 'anything'.

1. Cooldowns on operative abilities are not that long, and they don’t rely on an ability that could bug out and launch you into outer space. Furthermore, you already conjectured that the op was talking about PvP, so I fail to see the purpose behind your “stride > kill > stride > kill” comment. That damn sure does not happen that way consistently in PvP.

2. Why do you need to worry about dps while EV farming? All the adds does quick to your whole group. You could run in naked and still get through it. I also noticed you specifically mentioned Lethality Op and left out Concealment. The numbers look a lot different then.

3. As was mentioned, pretty sure the initial point was about dps, in which case both Lethality and Concealment Op outclass Hatred Sin in a lot of ways.

Pretty much everything is better then hatred. Yes Ops are overperforming but hatred is just above carnage on level of usefulness. All in all the actually two classes that are overperforming are TK/Lighting and AP PT seeing as how they are in both lists. At least ops have the whole average in pve thing for them.

PVP Tier List DPS Wise is:

Concealment

AP PT

TK

Leath

Lots of other things

Hatred

Carnage

PVE Tier List DPS Wise is:

AP PT

Pyro PT (Honestly could be number 1 take your pick)

TK

Annihilation

Lots of other things

Hatred

Carnage