Public Activist ( Phase 1 ) Achievements

fushnchips

I noticed I finished some achievement quest for PTS testing is this counting from now on I never saw anything in the patch notes about it ?

"

Complete 5 Flashpoints, Uprisings, Starfighter, Warzones or Operations with the activity finder during Phase 1 of the public test of SWTOR Onslaught "

Eric Mucso anything to say on this are these going to be required for the testing phase completion if so why nothing in the patch notes if not why have them implemented for phase 1 ?

Hoping Eric replies as well, I'm enjoying the PTS as usual, but was especially excited when I saw there were new/old achievements going to be added, a real bummer if this doesn't happen :/

• 7 months later...

There is a problem with the achievements. "Public (Phase 2) and Public Activist (Phase 3)".

To obtain these achievements, I met the conditions on the PTS server (10 fp, wz, gsf, etc.).

I did all this with my friends, but I did not get the achievement.

To my surprise, friends with whom I met the conditions for achievement, they received achievements on the main server.

Please deal with this problem.

There is a problem with the achievements. "Public (Phase 2) and Public Activist (Phase 3)".

To obtain these achievements, I met the conditions on the PTS server (10 fp, wz, gsf, etc.).

I did all this with my friends, but I did not get the achievement.

To my surprise, friends with whom I met the conditions for achievement, they received achievements on the main server.

Please deal with this problem.

My understanding is that these achievements were granted for tested phases prior to 6.0, not current phases. Of course from your comment I don't know when you completed these activities; perhaps you did it back before 6.0.

Edited by Estelindis