AP pt dps is too insane

omaan

I was comparing TANKS and DPS

As I said earlier: dps that can guard on one team and not the other is a MATCHMAKING issue.

and i say that dps must not be able to guard with 50% same as tank even if their survivability is worse compared to tanks because in heals games it's an INSANE advantage over a team with dps without guard. AND ap pt MUST NOT BE ABLE TO DAMAGE AS DOT SPECS WHILE DOING 60K + HIts. Those who answer for class balance aren't playing the game it seems because now i see ap pts killing their targets in pvp for 0,7 seconds and if their target is skilled - for 2 seconds

You're an idiot. I've said repeatedly I don't care what they do with dps guard. And you have failed to counter any argument I made, and the only attempt at a counter was to agree with me.

Seriously, find an argument or stop whining.

You're an idiot. I've said repeatedly I don't care what they do with dps guard. And you have failed to counter any argument I made, and the only attempt at a counter was to agree with me.

Thank you, someone had to say it.

I literally LOL'd at this. :D

AP is like glass canon, leave their dps, without it they have nothing. Pretty squishy in PVE with no self cleanse.

so buff their defenses a bit but nerf dps??lack of defenses doesnt mean it needs dps buff. Imagine you need to organise conference and you lack of chairs but have enough food. Yet to solve the problem with chairs you buy more food, how it will fix the problem with lack of sitting places??? now pt can kill anyone in 1-2 seconds (less if target isnt good) but its still squishy without guard so not only they didn't solve the problem with lack of defenses they added new one - insane overpowered pt dps

Edited by omaan

You complain about AP burst, while Pyrotech as a DoT spec can do 70k immolate and 50k AoE with its autocrit tactical. Pyrotech, unlike AP, avoids many of DCDs and ignores enemy`s armor. And that`s why AP damage got buffed, to be inline with Pyrotech.

PT is class focused on dealing damage more than any other class, its all specs deals ton of it, but all of them are among squishest ones in their roles.

Edited by sebakonkol

https://imgur.com/a/bFjKHZ5

I mean even dot specs doing LESS lol. Burst spec isn't supposed to do 13-15k dps and 52k + hits, this is just INSANE. Literally no chances against two pts guarding each other.

2 PTs cant guard each other.... once you palce a guard on someone, you cant have a guard placed on you.... so before you start complaining because you lack the skill to determine a proper rotation or priority system to do dps output, read up and gain knowledge so you know how to play your class. lmao

AP PTs are burst, and how long do those 4v4 matches last? not that long. so your burst dps are generally going to have higher dps over the shorter duration than a DOT spec class that has to build the damage over time hence where we get the term DOT....

PTs have 2-3 cooldowns depending on how you use power yield. take a veng jugg with what 4-5 cooldowns? i can easily see why the PTs do so much damage when they have low survivability.

Edited by ParkisMaximus