Legacy sets on Planetary Specialty Vendors

Damask_Rose

I'm going to start out by saying how much I love having the leveling sets available as lvl 1 legacy sets! Thank you so much! The only thing that could have been better would be having them in collections :o

However, the sets that we were specifically asking for are the pre 7.0 starter planet sets. Those were unique and are no longer available anywhere. I'm begging you, please, please, please, add those sets to the starter planet vendors along side the 7.0 starter planet sets! I am most keen to have access to the Apprentice Force-Lord's MK1, Apprentice Pummeler's MK-2, , Cunning Targeter's MK-1, Cunning Targeter's MK-1 for the goggles!

Also, the Tythian Knight's set on the PTS vendor is a recolor of Noble Decurion armor (except the bracers which are correct) and not the Tythian Knight's set that is in the game. I love that it can be dyed since Decurion armor doesn't have a dye slot. (Why or why can't we dye Decurion armor?)

Edited by Damask_Rose

Would also be awesome if we could get the associated planetary weapons to go with them.

That would be an excellent addition!

For some odd reason they didn't add in the Quesh, Ilum or Makeb sets. Also planets that have different skins for tanks and dps only have one, not both, available. Some great sets are being left out!

PS. Any word on when we can expect a fix for the item preview window? I'm really tired of not being able to drag my character around to view details. It really hurts my ability to put together outfits, which for me, is probably the best aspect of the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...