Conquest invasions

collinnelson

I feel this may get a lot of lash back, I felt as though guilds should be sectioned off into tiers kind of like high, medium, and low yield, but instead is based off how your guild preforms regularly. so the biggest guilds on each server can compete against each other. it seems like there's little to no competition between guilds with invasions and the top 3 guilds of the server just take over each yield without any question. Idk, its a little weird for me seeing max populated guilds pulling several hundred million CP on a small yield, let the smaller guilds compete for smaller yields and Vice versa.

I feel this may get a lot of lash back, I felt as though guilds should be sectioned off into tiers kind of like high, medium, and low yield, but instead is based off how your guild preforms regularly. so the biggest guilds on each server can compete against each other. it seems like there's little to no competition between guilds with invasions and the top 3 guilds of the server just take over each yield without any question. Idk, its a little weird for me seeing max populated guilds pulling several hundred million CP on a small yield, let the smaller guilds compete for smaller yields and Vice versa.

It should require a large guild to "conquer" a whole planet.

No matter where you place, you get the small, medium, or large yield reward. You just don't win. If you really want to win, you need to first work on your guild.

The planets are fixed on certain yields. If they want to conquer a planet that only appears in small yield, that's where they have to go. They can't get the title they want from medium or large yield.