Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island Veteran Flashpoints not in Group Finder

I would like to bump up this thread.

An official message would be nice to know, why Kaon and Lost Island can not be played via Group Finder. Is there any reason or is it a bug?

Didn't the Devs said in a Stream, that some Flashpoints are simply harder than others. And so they decided that it would be in the best interest of all to take them out of the Groupfinder!? Colicoid, Kaon, Lost Island. The Puzzle in Colicoid was too hard, the Adds with a 5 minute Stun in Kaon (heck...we have a thread with almost a million pages about people who can't use interrupt), Sav Rak in Lost Island.

There are only two ways...you nerf them into oblivion or you take them out of Groupfinder. Everybody who really wants to do them can simply form a Group in Chat.

Yeah I'm sore that Collicoid War Games isn't in the GF at all now, but I agree with putting Kaon and LI in Master Mode only. Some flashpoints I just do not want to do unless there's some assurance that the group is at least well prepared in terms of their level and in-game abilities. 15-75 Vet FPs are not a good spot to put a lot of what they have in there.

the big reason is simple, the mechanics of LI arent tuned for lvl 15-74 players and kaon has massive aoe damage plus lots of enemies that can stun you for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong duration plus its a good thing since it does set apart the players who know their class vs players who are newb or noob

Kaon and LI are FP that requires good knowledge of your class dcd and reaction time to what the boss is doing.

and i doubt low lvl players can survive the behemoth rakghoul

• 1 month later...
and i doubt low lvl players can survive the behemoth rakghoul

Why your (and not only yours) doubts and worries should be my concern? I can do it even without a group, but I definitely want to queue in it, not to figure out where the entrance is, not to try to find some group in the chat, as I have the group finder being implemented into the game. If others die, I still can stay.

People instaquit Umbara and Nathema, why this couldn't be the same? Put them back, those who don't want to try, can basically uncheck them in queue settings.

and not everyone has, you move along. We need this in Group Finder.

We can discuss if and why these Flashpoints should be part of the Groupfinder or not. But if your only incentive is, you need them to be in the Groupfinder otherwise you can't finish the Achievements for them on Veteran-Mode...sorry, but you should learn how to use Chat.

On every Server every Operation is build inChat. You totally should be capable to use Chat and look for other Players. The System works. Try it. Don't be lazy.

On every Server every Operation is build inChat. You totally should be capable to use Chat and look for other Players. The System works. Try it. Don't be lazy.

We have implemented Group Finder system meant to avoid this unnecessary struggle with making a group to rather unpopular content. Devs, don't be lazy, add those FPs to GF pls. Try it.

Edited by winpersec

We have implemented Group Finder system meant to avoid this unnecessary struggle with making a group to rather unpopular content. Devs, don't be lazy, add those FPs to GF pls. Try it.

You really want to pug these troublesome flashpoints, rather than put in 5 minutes of work to get a group, who is sure they can kill every boss? You can literally queue Nathema or Chiss Veteran right now and tell me how many groups you will find, where nobody is leaving at the start.

Looking for other players...yeah...some call it "unnecessary struggle". :)

Edited by SoontirMorillo

Shrug those FPs are a whole lot easier than say nathema or copero so yeah why not just add them to the queue? If people don't want to run them they can always deselect them but for those who do they can have the convenience of being able to queue up like the other fps.