Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secrets of the Enclave deco drop rate too low

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Secrets of the Enclave deco drop rate too low
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Desplain
05.18.2021 , 10:21 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi all,

Wanted to confirm a couple things. For Solo-Story mode, decorations do not drop from the bosses, but upon completing the quest, there is a chest that grants a decoration. This is a one time grant. Decorations currently drop in Story, Veteran, and Master modes; however, they are not guaranteed on every kill.

We have read feedback similar to the OP's, and are evaluating increasing the boss drop rates for SoV and SotE for Story, Veteran, and Master modes. We will keep you updated on any changes that may happen.
Any schedule when this will happen?
May the Force be with you.

Sorrai
05.19.2021 , 12:38 AM | #32
Hi all,

Wanted to confirm a couple things. For Solo-Story mode, decorations do not drop from the bosses, but upon completing the quest, there is a chest that grants a decoration. This is a one time grant. Decorations currently drop in Story, Veteran, and Master modes; however, they are not guaranteed on every kill.

We have read feedback similar to the OP's, and are evaluating increasing the boss drop rates for SoV and SotE for Story, Veteran, and Master modes. We will keep you updated on any changes that may happen.
Thank you for your response to this matter, JackieKo. I seriously hope your evalution results in correcting this issue. It's important for your team to understand that players should be adequately rewarded for the amount of time and effort they are committing to the game. Decos are great rewards and provide strong incentive for players to commit to the grind, but not if their drop rate is so abysmally low as to make the whole endeavor just an exercise in frustration and wasted time. I agree with other comments made on this thread that you established a perfect sweet spot with Star Fortresses, Traitor Among the Chiss, Nathema and Objective Meridian. Guaranteed deco drops are a fair trade for players willing to put in the work to farm them. Time is precious for all of us and the idea of wasting hours farming FPs with such low deco drops amounts to nothing but an exercise in frustration and resentment. No thank you. Please return to the previous format that was established with Traitor Among the Chiss, Nathema Conspiracy and Objective Meridian.

Also, please tell the team to bring back the ILLUMINATION PROBE CRATE! That deco hasn't been dropping for years (along with many other decos that've been kicked to the curb)!

Desplain
06.11.2021 , 06:17 PM | #33
Hi all,

Can you please let us know what will happen and when?

Ruvalie
06.11.2021 , 06:28 PM | #34
I came back to see if there is any update on this, but it looks like we're still waiting. Please grant a deco for every boss killed. I want the decos, but as it is it's just not worth the effort.

Desplain
09.20.2021 , 06:40 AM | #35
Hi all,

Four months have passed since we got this answer, but still nothing has happened!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe that it's a good beheavior to ignore the request for a schedule!

Will Bioware do something about this problem and if so when will you do it????

I'm sick and tired of buying the decorations for 500 mio or much higher amounts!!!!

Xina_LA
09.21.2021 , 07:54 AM | #36
Please increase the deco drop rate on all the flashpoints and operations.
Also, please make sure both solo and group runs drop decorations.
This would greatly encourage us to re-run old content, and to help new players with content that's new to them as well.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Morglux
10.04.2021 , 03:48 AM | #37
It's also quite frustrating when no deco drops at all on solo mode. It happened twice to me last week on Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint. Not sure if it's a bug or working as intended, but that doesnt motivate me to play this one anymore. It's not worth the time spent.

Please go back to copero-nathema-corellia model where every boss drops a decoration in every mode.

Ruchalus
10.04.2021 , 04:35 AM | #38
Hi all,

Increase the drop rate please
Siow - Satele Shan Server

Check out my YouTube Channel, Siow's Holocron!

Xina_LA
10.05.2021 , 05:48 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Morglux View Post
Please go back to copero-nathema-corellia model where every boss drops a decoration in every mode.
Nathema drops a deco? I've run it dozens of times and never got a deco. How rare are they?
Likewise, I've never got a deco from Corellia but at least I know people who have.
I don't think these are good examples of bountiful decoration drops.

I love the Copero drops because I always get something.

I like that many flashpoints always drop a deco at the end. Sadly, I have more than I need of all those decos. I'd love it if they added more potential drops to the rotation.

And added the drop back to Blood Hunt. Even if we can't get a light probe, it ought to have something...
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

LD_Little_Dragon
10.05.2021 , 10:10 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Nathema drops a deco? I've run it dozens of times and never got a deco. How rare are they?
Likewise, I've never got a deco from Corellia but at least I know people who have.
They are not rare at all. The Nathema, Copero, and Objective Meridian fp all drop a decoration with every boss. The bonus boss in Nathema even drops 2, and the bonus quest also gives you one. I've farmed those 3 flashpoints on multiple servers for decos. They always drop without fail.

This is for all modes. If you have run SM versions of the fp and not seen any decorations drop then there is something seriously bugged with your game.

It's SoV and SoE that are horrible for farming. It's RNG whether you get a deco in the first place, and then RNG for what deco if you do get lucky. Even solo'ing Vet mode you can end up with zero decorations dropping. It's a horrible QOL change compared to the previous 3 flashpoints.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy life.