Operations and FP Boss Quotes

Boss quotes

We all got these sayings in our heads from killing these guys so often. Shout them out here.

Here are some to start

"You will welcome death before the end!!!"

"Abandon your mind..."

"Hammer Station is mine!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Diplomacy doesn't permit much bloodshed. How I've missed this."

"They slay not knowing that I am the seed of destruction in their hearts. I am the master and creator, what the galaxy fears."

"We may fall, but fear remains eternal!"

"Your courage... your power... are not completely insignificant. Perhaps you can be made to serve."

"Your limitations must be explored."

"I see it in your mind: your despair."

HK-47:

"Interjection: Silence, meatbag!" The particular way he enunciates it along with his tone are just so perfect. I <3 that droid :)

The cutscenes that I will never, ever space-bar in this game no matter what are the ones that have him, because space-barring HK-47's dialogue is just so, so wrong.

"Halt, flee now and you may yet live. Approach, and your lives are forfeit." -Colonel Vorgath

"Do not fight. Do not resist. Give yourselves over now, or be destroyed" -Dread Master Styrak

"You've never fought anyone like me. I was Sith. I AM JEDI." -Revan Reborn

"I haven't enjoyed myself this much since the Sacking of Coruscant!"

-Darth Malgus

That guy should have been an Operations Boss.

Also anything that comes out of Dread Master Raptus' mouth. He's so delightfully insane lol.

HK-47:

"Interjection: Silence, meatbag!" The particular way he enunciates it along with his tone are just so perfect. I <3 that droid :)

The cutscenes that I will never, ever space-bar in this game no matter what are the ones that have him, because space-barring HK-47's dialogue is just so, so wrong.

Its even better if you bring a HK-51 into the fight with him in The False Emperor.

First, always ask your raid group as you go into the Corrupter Zero fight, "Wait! Are we ALLOWED to win this one?"

("You cannot win. You are not allowed to win." - C-0)

Next, always remember that, "Your weakness is in your blood!" (HS)

Finally, remember that Soa is cranky. He has "waited 10,000 years" and he "will wait no longer". (Note: The rulers of the Infinite Empire tricked him into a Rakata emergency room waiting line.) Solution: throw a Life Day snowball at him (without getting close enough to aggro him and start the fight).

My absolute most hated quote is from Olok the Shadow.

"Got these babies on Ord Mantell, you like?"

"Even the Hutts won't touch some off my wares."

Such an easy boss but I hate him so much.

Edited by Mr_Fuzzle

I had a post, but I pressed "sumbit" so much later that it didn't let me post.

"I've seen Ugnaughts put up a better fight!" Taral V boss, his accent makes it hilarious.

Corrupter Zero's quotes have been said, tone is funny. Both the 'not allowed to win' and 'end of the line' ones.

Soa's quotes are nice, Bo Zarran is a unique voice for this game... Haven't done DP or EC so I don't know any quotes from them. :(

There were some others in my old post, but whatever.