General curiosity, which side has better PvE on SF?

This time around im looking to do a lot more PvE whereas in th past i almost exclusively PvPd. This is really the only MMO that i didnt that but in recent years i found myself doing almost only PvE and this time around i plan to change that and do a lot more ops, FPs and such... so im wondering ,which faction actually has the better or more populated PvE groups?

Im my experience it seems kind of like Pubs have more PvE where Imps have more PvP... but, since i never really did much PvE in the past i thought id check if my assumption was accurate?

Thanks

I guess it may depend on what your looking for. There are guilds on both factions that do heavy PvE conent within the guild, however if your looking for more pug FP's or Operation then Impside has far more players on it from what I've seen on Star Forge.

I guess it may depend on what your looking for. There are guilds on both factions that do heavy PvE conent within the guild, however if your looking for more pug FP's or Operation then Impside has far more players on it from what I've seen on Star Forge.

The ultimate goal of course is to find a consistent team, but you gotta start somewhere right? No one seems to actually want to help develop players anymore they want ready made so... gotta start somewhere :)

On the other hand, our Pub side guild seems to have less trouble meeting it's CQ goals than the Imp side guild. So, who knows.

This time around im looking to do a lot more PvE whereas in th past i almost exclusively PvPd. This is really the only MMO that i didnt that but in recent years i found myself doing almost only PvE and this time around i plan to change that and do a lot more ops, FPs and such... so im wondering ,which faction actually has the better or more populated PvE groups?

If you are looking to do FP pugs, which I do almost exclusively anymore, the queue pops in a minute or two tops if not right away and seems pretty consistent between both factions.

for endgame raiding as well as general pve content the imperial side is by far the more populated faction on star forge, as well as on all other servers, as a result, you have plenty more players on impside than repside for all type of gameplay Edited by RikuvonDrake