Anyone else notice something about being a Sith race Jedi

nobk

Don't think they'll ever "fix" the vanilla storylines to reflect more race/class combinations but I am hopeful that more such references might be put in here and there.

I was quite pleased that my consular was recognised as Chiss during the traitor storyline, even if most of the dialogue was copy/paste regardless of class and only really made determinant remarks based on being a force user or not.

When my consular asked "am I not already part of the Ascendancy?" after defeating the sniper lady my first reaction was "uuuh, no? Why would you be? You're a force user" but I don't really know much about Chiss society.

I hope any future race-based dialogue flavour will bother just a tiny bit more to reflect your origins.

Edited by JuventusAndFCK

I was quite pleased that my consular was recognised as Chiss during the traitor storyline, even if most of the dialogue was copy/paste regardless of class and only really made determinant remarks based on being a force user or not.

When my consular asked "am I not already part of the Ascendancy?" after defeating the sniper lady my first reaction was "uuuh, no? Why would you be? You're a force user" but I don't really know much about Chiss society.

I always considered Force-Users saying that to be a hint of sarcasm; like "oh, throw me out because I use the Force but once I become Commander of the Alliance, now you're treating me like one of you, you are?" Maybe it's just me...

Don't think they'll ever "fix" the vanilla storylines to reflect more race/class combinations but I am hopeful that more such references might be put in here and there.

I hope any future race-based dialogue flavour will bother just a tiny bit more to reflect your origins.

I would love more species recognition dialogue however they include it (either retroactive or in the new stories). I really love stuff like that.

I always considered Force-Users saying that to be a hint of sarcasm; like "oh, throw me out because I use the Force but once I become Commander of the Alliance, now you're treating me like one of you, you are?" Maybe it's just me...

I could see that with some characters. I play my consular as very "serious" light side Jedi, ethereal, blunt, determinant. She doesn't really joke.

I would love more species recognition dialogue however they include it (either retroactive or in the new stories). I really love stuff like that.

Yeah, me too. I wouldn't want it to be too overbearing, like every single Twi'lek going "yo sis, we the same huh?" to my Knight constantly, but a couple of remarks here and there would be neat, just so that the story gives you the illusion that the race choice is not only cosmetic.

I always found it to be a bit of a pity that Vette never asked my Knight if she wanted in on her purchasing of artifacts mission for her people, when she brings it up after the heist mission with Gault, for example.

It would be nice to see such little things added in patch by patch. It might even give some players a reason to play through again.

Wouldn't have to even be "Do it for all classes or none" just do it here and there in the vanilla story.

That would be amazing

I'd love this if they' add it in.

A couple things I've discovered:

On Balmorra *Mission given by an agent to "clean up" a killing in Sobrik back room in cantina) the only Chiss acknowledged as Chiss is the agent. Other chiss of other classes have the same dialogue as non-chiss.

With a Sith Pureblood Bounty Hunter, there are times in the dialogue other Sith will refer to you as an "offworlder" rather than as an alien. All others are referred to as aliens. (I guess they get it from the fact that the Bounty Hunter doesn't have an imperial accent. (Because actually in Sith society, a Sith Pureblood would be looked down on for not having the force, not for having not been born on an Imperial world)

The mother machine acknowledges a Zabrak Inquisitor as being one of the races they "created".

Some of the "species" entries have a class wall behind it, which they should remove : i.e. the Jedi are the only ones who can get the "Zabrak" codex entry on Tython.