Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I feel very out-of-place in the Theron fan world. I have no desire to make the in-laws uncomfortable at all. I liked the Traitor Arc, because he was being a spy. The only thing that really bugs me about the romance is I wake up with Lana in my face even if he's in the same cutscene. However, that bugs me on all of my toons not just my Mando BH. All in all I'm an odd-ball here. <shrugs>

In my agent's defense, he was only trying to be friendly. Apparently, Theron was not impressed.

I feel very out-of-place in the Theron fan world. I have no desire to make the in-laws uncomfortable at all. I liked the Traitor Arc, because he was being a spy. The only thing that really bugs me about the romance is I wake up with Lana in my face even if he's in the same cutscene. However, that bugs me on all of my toons not just my Mando BH. All in all I'm an odd-ball here. <shrugs>

I always liked feeling like I had their approval. Satele is the only one that gives her blessing which was always nice to watch especially on my Jedi characters.

I always liked feeling like I had their approval. Satele is the only one that gives her blessing which was always nice to watch especially on my Jedi characters.

I love that, especially on my LS sith inquisitor (siding with the republic) finally someone sees he a good boi lol

Latest patch spoilers:

Played it as my JK and Agent.

It's good to see Theron having a long briefing talking about the Jedi on the Pub side, even though I'm sad to see him still silent on the Imp side (especially when it's my Agent who romances him). But hey, I'm happy that he is playing a part during the mission briefing!

Latest patch spoilers:

Played it as my JK and Agent.

It's good to see Theron having a long briefing talking about the Jedi on the Pub side, even though I'm sad to see him still silent on the Imp side (especially when it's my Agent who romances him). But hey, I'm happy that he is playing a part during the mission briefing!

Oh that's good to know.

Is he wearing whatever outfit you put on him or is he back to his default look ? I only watched the vid on YT and both Theron and Lana had their default looks, but i can't tell if the person posting chose to leave them that way or if this scene is as bugued as the previous one was when it came out.

And my sub ends in a few days, so i'll soon be back into Pref territory and being a silent lurker over here.

Edited by Goreshaga

Oh that's good to know.

Is he wearing whatever outfit you put on him or is he back to his default look ? I only watched the vid on YT and both Theron and Lana had their default looks, but i can't tell if the person posting chose to leave them that way or if this scene is as bugued as the previous one was when it came out.

And my sub ends in a few days, so i'll soon be back into Pref territory and being a silent lurker over here.

The customizations work now.

I always see it as a good thing they don't ignore Theron for every new story after the Incident. Even if the Incident didn't happen I can understand new stories won't have him (and Lana) be so prominent as in Revan and Eternal Knights/Throne to have new plots and new characters, but never go away completely.

Oh that's good to know.

The costume works now. Good luck and wish to see you posting soon.

I always see it as a good thing they don't ignore Theron for every new story after the Incident. Even if the Incident didn't happen I can understand new stories won't have him (and Lana) be so prominent as in Revan and Eternal Knights/Throne to have new plots and new characters, but never go away completely.

Having them switch in debriefing scenes are fine. It's good that they let Theron handle the Jedi related thing, since he should know more about them. As long as this keep up, I don't have too much to complain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok laugh with me a minute at my juvenile sense of humor. They just announced a “best view in SWtOR” screenshot contest and I was legit tempted to just post a screenshot of Theron’s butt (too bad it’s a mail in submission and not a thread posting one or I would lol) Edited by Nefla

Ok laugh with me a minute at my juvenile sense of humor. They just announced a “best view in SWtOR” screenshot contest and I was legit tempted to just post a screenshot of Theron’s butt (too bad it’s a mail in submission and not a threat posting one or I would lol)

Lol now I can't stop imaging this as an actual scene.

"What are you doing, Commander?"

"Submitting my work for the Best View On Odessen contest."

"Oh, right, I remember. That's why people in the base are running around taking pictures this whole week. Of course I made sure no one was taking pictures in the restricted ar-- HEY THAT'S A PICTURE OF MY BUTT!"

"Yes."

"My. Butt."

"Yes."

Ok laugh with me a minute at my juvenile sense of humor. They just announced a “best view in SWtOR” screenshot contest and I was legit tempted to just post a screenshot of Theron’s butt (too bad it’s a mail in submission and not a threat posting one or I would lol)

"favourite companions butt whilst he's standing in the woods of Yavin" is not specifically excluded, so...:D

Lol now I can't stop imaging this as an actual scene.

"What are you doing, Commander?"

"Submitting my work for the Best View On Odessen contest."

"Oh, right, I remember. That's why people in the base are running around taking pictures this whole week. Of course I made sure no one was taking pictures in the restricted ar-- HEY THAT'S A PICTURE OF MY BUTT!"

"Yes."

"My. Butt."

"Yes."

LMAO XD

"favourite companions butt whilst he's standing in the woods of Yavin" is not specifically excluded, so...:D

*evil laughter* :D

In an attempt to try out new dialogue I goofed. Before battling Arcann at the end of Fallen Empire Theron wants to talk to you to be careful. I always pick the first dialogue to promise and get the kiss. With my second Sith Warrior I chose the second option, the one where I learn too late Theron disapproves bringing up his mother and abandonment issues. It doesn't cause a fight and we get a kiss anyway, but it left a foul taste. I have to head canon this that when we return to Odessen my character does what a Sith Warrior would never do, apologize.

Another character will one day try out the third dialogue option.

In an attempt to try out new dialogue I goofed. Before battling Arcann at the end of Fallen Empire Theron wants to talk to you to be careful. I always pick the first dialogue to promise and get the kiss. With my second Sith Warrior I chose the second option, the one where I learn too late Theron disapproves bringing up his mother and abandonment issues. It doesn't cause a fight and we get a kiss anyway, but it left a foul taste. I have to head canon this that when we return to Odessen my character does what a Sith Warrior would never do, apologize.

Another character will one day try out the third dialogue option.

Yeaaah, I tried that option once but esced out before it was too late. Definitely not one I would ever choose again! "You're not going to lose me Theron, I know you have abandonment issues but..." what kind of thing is that to say? -_-

• 2 weeks later...

My Jedi Consular finally reunited with Zenith. I was given a flirt option. I didn't because of husband Theron, but I was tempted. Something about his voice . . .

I appreciate Zenith didn't join the Alliance with my Jedi Knight because of the Imperials, but he did with my Consular despite the Imperials because of our history.

My Jedi Consular finally reunited with Zenith. I was given a flirt option. I didn't because of husband Theron, but I was tempted. Something about his voice . . .

I appreciate Zenith didn't join the Alliance with my Jedi Knight because of the Imperials, but he did with my Consular despite the Imperials because of our history.

I wish there's a voice actor joke in the dialogue.

Not only there's someone who has a name that sounds like Theron, there's even a guy who sounds like him lol

Playing Fallen Empire. Theron's love letters. They are adorable. The first one you have a chance to read when you find the Gravestone talking about when you were in carbonite. The second one he writes when you go missing on Odessen speaking with Satele and Marr. When he finally says those three words in Eternal Throne when you go after the throne itself, you know he means it.

Playing Fallen Empire. Theron's love letters. They are adorable. The first one you have a chance to read when you find the Gravestone talking about when you were in carbonite. The second one he writes when you go missing on Odessen speaking with Satele and Marr. When he finally says those three words in Eternal Throne when you go after the throne itself, you know he means it.

I love those moments and the voice acting is superb. I can still hear them in my head ;w;

PS: Whoever suggested the Secret Agent Armor Set (too lazy to scroll back), thank you. I bought it when it's on sale a day or two ago. My agent and Theron are wearing a matching set now, dyed with light gray/dark gray and the original red, respectively and they look lovely together!

• 2 weeks later...
You know

It's really sad that the past few conversations/story meetings Theron's been very quiet, he's there but no lines. Does not make me hopeful for the next expansion.

What concerns me is footage of Theron only shows up for the SoR summary in swtor's latest "the story so far" video. They didn't even mention him when they summed up the traitor arc. Meanwhile, a few shots of Lana show up throughout. I might be overthinking it but I can't help but wonder if that was intentional.

Not long now until LotS so we will find out, but I think anyone is optimistic about Theron showing up much :(

Playing Jedi Under Siege/Onslaught again. I'm glad there are Theron romance scenes, but at the time it came out Jedi Under Siege has me worried. Your character professes worry of not wanting to lose Theron again. How Theron responds depends on being on the Republic or Imperial side as the reason he's not going with you is different. His response is meant to reassure you, but I always get "a bad feeling about this".

I'm relieved you see him later and get a romantic outing in the wilderness. Use your imagination on where you go and what you do. ;) He's there for Onslaught and later events. You don't lose him. Still, it gets me worried and I don't know if it will ever go away. Through their own fault they have to program the game with Theron there and not there. I worry eventually they'll get tired of it, and there's a too easy solution. They'll have a "heroic sacrifice" and Theron dies to save you.

Many pages back I offered a scenario of how to bring back Theron for those who don't have him anymore. It's nice to think about, but reality is it would tick off players for invalidating their choice. The Emperor and Malgus can come back for story, but for Theron it would be different. Barring resurrecting Theron I don't know what it would take to convince me The Powers That Be are fine with and willing to keep Theron around for those who have him and continue to create content of him being there and not there.

Edited by Hadsil