Cartel coins not being delivered.

MrTrololoGR

Hello,

A couple of hours ago I bought through the store some cartel coins. All my information checked out, there was no trouble at all while purchasing, everything was succesful. Now it's been hours and no cartel coins have been added to my account in game, also the purchases don't show up in the purchase log of the "my account" section. I have received the receipts in my mail. It is not the first time that i buy coins and I'm sure that it isn't supposed to take that long (in fact i'm pretty sure that all the other times the coins were instantly added in game) however i read in the forums of other cases that took up to 24 hours to be delivered. Is this happening to anyone else? Should I be calling customer support?

The purchase is usually completed immediately (or at least within a couple of minutes), but it can take much longer for a painful variety of reasons, or sometimes for no apparent reason at all.

If you submit a ticket before the documented window for the transaction has concluded, then customer service will simply give you a canned response that the delivery "can take up to... blah blah blah", so I would suggest waiting until tomorrow before opening a ticket through the billing/purchases channels.

• Dev Post

Hey all,

I just want to confirm there was an issue where a small percentage of purchases we're delayed in being processed. That issue has now been resolved and you should have received any coins you purchased. If you are still having any issues, please contact support.

Thanks!

-eric

I payed for 2 months of subscription on saturday, Jan 16. But i got 0 cartel coin. I've already wrote a ticket in-game.

Edit: I learned something new today. You should indeed receive the first batch immediately upon confirmation of payment. Figures, I have never bought a 60 day sub...

Old post: I think you misunderstood the difference between buying Cartel Coins directly and getting them as a reward for your subscription.

You don't get Cartel Coins immediately after you have bought a subscription. They are complimentary bonuses that will be delivered after each completed monthly sub cycle, so in your case 500 Coins some time around Februrary 15th for the first month and 500 Coins around March 14th for the second month.

Edited by Phazonfreak

Edit: I learned something new today. You should indeed receive the first batch immediately upon confirmation of payment. Figures, I have never bought a 60 day sub...

Old post: I think you misunderstood the difference between buying Cartel Coins directly and getting them as a reward for your subscription.

You don't get Cartel Coins immediately after you have bought a subscription. They are complimentary bonuses that will be delivered after each completed monthly sub cycle, so in your case 500 Coins some time around Februrary 15th for the first month and 500 Coins around March 14th for the second month.

Yes, as far as i know i should get them immediately. My brother bought 3 months of sub, and he got the coins immediately.