Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2020 Greetings from Keith!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raansu
01.28.2020 , 12:15 PM | #11
I refuse to believe next year will have been 10 years.....

Christie_Swift
01.28.2020 , 12:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
So in other words, we should un-sub after tomorrow and wait for an actual road map that aren't bug fixes and quality of life improvements? Kidding.

I really hope you have more to share in the very near future.

Agreed. Except for the February sub reward what else is there? I don't do strongholds and happy for those who do.

This is the saddest vision that I have seen for an MMO and perhaps perfect time to take a long break until the 10th anniversary. I don't see any enticements past the sub reward to keep on wasting real money until there is a real vision and roadmap for this once great MMO.
The light shines in the darkness. The darkness does not
extinguish the light.

For great freebies click here http://www.swtor.com/r/79NsBH

Talon_strikes
01.28.2020 , 12:17 PM | #13
Thank you for your continued work on the game Keith. Among the planned QoL improvements, I hope you guys consider fixing the Green Color Crystal which has emitted a yellowish-green color rather than the deep, sharp green color we saw in SWTOR's promo images and beta. I look forward to what you guys have in store for us for SWTOR's 10th anniversary and beyond
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Raansu
01.28.2020 , 12:21 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyTricicolo View Post
So it's a copy and paste roadmap from last year? I swear they said the same exact thing. Guess I can look forward to running more Hammer Stations!!
They said recently they are no longer doing road maps.

Talon_strikes
01.28.2020 , 12:31 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
They said recently they are no longer doing road maps.
Do you have a link that provides a reason why? That's a real shame
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

BenKatarn
01.28.2020 , 12:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_strikes View Post
Do you have a link that provides a reason why? That's a real shame
Here's Eric's post on roadmaps.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We talked about this last year as well but just a reminder that we have moved away from the big form roadmaps that we used to post. Instead we try to lean more on updates via PTS, posts, livestreams, and blogs. So you should expect to see more about what is beyond 6.1 as we get closer to / beyond its launch. With that said, that doesn't mean Keith will stop swinging in to give you some longer term updates. I would expect before the end of January to see Keith in the forums to give you a bit of a welcome to 2020 which will likely contain some hints at what we are looking at doing this year.
- = = The Katarn Legacy = = -

Floplag
01.28.2020 , 12:54 PM | #17
While the effort is certainly appreciated, i wish it had a little more substance.
A few details or dates or whatever would go miles.
Thanks for what you do.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

fishpeople
01.28.2020 , 12:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
As in updated old stories? Yes? Or just continuation of the ones we have?
Yes please!

Rion_Starkiller
01.28.2020 , 01:03 PM | #19
Wow 9 years? I was thinking 8 years for some reason. I'm guessing the 2020 budget got approved and implemented. Congrats SWTOR! Another year

Class changes and NiM Dxun are what I'm most excited about.

Keith, any chance we have a solo boss coming soon too? (in the same vein as Queen, CM, or Golden Furry)
Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง ~ ADAL-IstyanFiend
8 pugs and a grophet can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Stookydroid
01.28.2020 , 01:04 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
.[*]Game Update 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 – Our next two game updates are currently scheduled to be pretty quick on the heels of 6.1. You should expect to see these updates in the next couple of months after 6.1 is live. They will include some new quality of life changes for Conquests, more class changes, Master Mode Dxun, and more! Stay tuned to the PTS forum for more details on specifically what is coming in each update.
So a stronghold gets over a month of pts testing and its own update, bit NiM Dxun, most likely the only raid we’re getting for a year (or more), is just thrown out there as “oh yeah, that’s also coming in 6.1.2”?
Dxun needs to have extensive pts testing or the launch is going to be filled with bugs and poor tuning
Please don’t sweet the most important content of the year under the rug