Furniture is not displaying properly for other players

Dregorm

My friend and I are running into an issue of where I'm not able to accurately see the correct placement of her decor as it'll look buggy on my end where it'll glitch into each other, but perfectly aligned, and where it should be on her end. I'm wondering if there's a known fix to this, or if anyone else has experienced this?

The stronghold we're using is the Alderaan Stronghold, and the room in question is the North Lodging room, and seems to only be this room that we're having this issue with.

Any help would be appreciated (:

Edit: Oops - that title can be a bit misleading now that I'm looking at it lol. "Furniture is not displaying properly at times?"

Edited by Dregorm

This is actually a bug from pre 7.0 even. It happens in personal strongholds and guild strongholds (even when other people have gold keys too). The only fix is to all relog if it's on a guild ship so you can see the decorating anyone else did. That or you can hop out of the stronghold and return but it's an inconvenient bug for guild decorating.

Edit: The fix to relog or hop out of the stronghold and return works for personal strongholds too, not just guild ones.

Edited by atratcalif