Black Crystal please.

Namely as a Dark Saber replica. I know black/silver exists for pvp lords, but a true black/black or black/white or black/gray is long overdue for the cartel market. This would easily be one of the hottest selling crystals how long is been wanted by the community.

More color crystals again would be awesome. I would say not just those colors either do more uniquely colored 1s as well potentially Brown crystal (while not canon anymore it was a rare color in legends), more like sovereign crystal where it has blue red and yellow i think do other colors along those lines, more variants of color tones they already have mixed with other colors, more reverse colors Blue-Black with the black outside, Blue-Gray, Green empath on the inside and maybe black outside, more conflicting colors like the Red-Blue crystal (maybe purple green/orange, Red/green, blue/magenta, Deeper Red-blue). Adding more colors to crystals is always nice especially the differences in them from weapons to weapons some may change the colors entirely or give them a unique color palette. A lot more they can actually do with color crystals than what they have done so far.

I will have to say there is another side to this Bioware needs to look at with color crystals. Either take out the stats and move them to something else at this point because of the stat squishes from content except current whenever they produce actual new levels or new raids within those levels. they pretty much rendered everything but Eviscerating crystals useless because of the stat squishes even yes the tank crystals of Indestructible being switched out for Eviscerating to get full use of crystals or switching them out for specific content. So really either put secondary stats like defense/shield rating/absorb, critical/accuracy/alacrity on them or do away with the multiples of a crystal colors produce 1 crystal of a given color but produce more colors at a given time. Before people say Bioware would lose money from not having stats on crystals if they simply produce multiple colors at a time again like they did with the cartel packs that would actually solve the loss of money from cartel unlocks of crystals.

• 3 weeks later...