Crafting mats grade 12 and higher

Darittha

I think i can speak for many people when i say that grade 11 mats are a complete mess. Giving us number of mats that normally would encompass three grades was a bad idea when previously we had 1 normal(green or blue) mat +1 higher(purple) mat from crits on gathering missions now we have tons more many of which are useless because of their niche uses - i find myself with countless numbers of prototype(blue) mats while never having enough or premium+artifact(green+purple) mats.

Im sure with 10th anniversary there will be a lot of new stuff added into the game as u mentioned so i assume crafting will advance to grade 12 - do not make the same mistake of grade 11 and go back to 1 normal mat +1 crit. mat per grade like before.

Edited by Darittha

Um, so you're suggesting we get fewer mats? From gathering or missions? Is it because you're running out of space to store them?

They are suggesting that instead of having Multiple Blue and Purple mats per crew skill, to have only 1 of each per crew skill. This has nothing to do with space from my understanding, but has more to do with the way crafting is done since 6.0 where we need to craft green attachments to make blue attachments to then make the purples. I believe they're trying to suggest only having 1 blue, and 1 purple so there won't be a need to craft blue and purple attachments.

Yes, before 6.0 from grade 1 to grade 10 we had each crew skill with only two mats: Gathering crew skill mats were green because it is the basic starting point for crafting, Mission crew skill mats are blue and purple because they are combined with gathering crew skill mats for better item crafting - simple progression there right? Makes perfect sense.

After 6.0 however we got this total mess:

Gathering crew skill mats,

Mission crew skill mats.

The sheer number of mats that got added into grade 11 with every mat getting green/blue/purple version is simply too much. Previously, before 6.0 it was so nicely balanced but now the niche materials are just a big pile of garbage burning a hole in my materials inventory for no reason because so many are near useless as crafting focuses more on the green and purple type of mats.

Also as a bonus where we previously needed only 1 type of white supplement to combine with gathering skill mats now we need tons more for every possible crew skill.

So yeah grade 11 crafting is the worst its been as far back as i can remember. Ill say it again that its a total mess with the number of mats game throws at us. Id like to see us return to the golden age of crafting, before the dark times, before the 6.0

Edited by Darittha