Please increase spawn rate of Taris [HEROIC 2+] Mutations

Title.

If your a dev wondering why you need to, try and do this heroic when Taris Heroics is on the list of GS dailies.

They don't need to. We would like them to (and I include myself in that wish even though I can't be bothered to chase Seasons), but it clearly isn't necessary, given how long people have been complaining about the cooldown in there. (Hint: a *lot* longer than just the arrival of Galactic Seasons.)

And, of course, "when Taris Heroics is on the list of GS dailies" is every single day, since the list of dailies is different for each player.

If players have to stand in line waiting for the group in front to get their 5 kills like they are waiting at the DMV Id say thats a need.

Two things:

1. That only happens in short bursts. Just go do some other Heroic or whatever and come back. I have yet to need to wait any significant time (but that can depend upon the time of day).

2. You know, you can group for these quests. 🙄 Most people (from your faction), are perfectly happy to group up to make it go faster. You only need to group up to kill whatever or do whatever Heroic, and then you can go your separate ways again.

2. You know, you can group for these quests. 🙄 Most people (from your faction), are perfectly happy to group up to make it go faster. You only need to group up to kill whatever or do whatever Heroic, and then you can go your separate ways again.

Addendum: don't interrupt people who are *actually* in combat to invite them to your group. (Yes, people do that to me. No, I don't accept their invitations. Anyone who sends me an invite when I'm in combat is probably the sort of person who would bounce to his stronghold without any sort of announcement halfway through the sequence of Heroics.(1))

(1) Yes, I've had one of those. Even worse, it was on Impside, and the stronghold was Coruscant, and when I asked where he was, he said "The Knight's place" as if that would mean anything to me.

It's an annoying factor of the game where too many players are in the same area who all need to do the same things. The Factory on Balmorra is infamous for this. This problem also happens on Yavin when playing Shadow of Revan from beginning to end for everything. Rescuing Theron on Rishi and stopping the Gormak Superweapon (Republic or Imperial version) on Voss sometimes have this problem as well.

I hate having to wait 5 minutes or more for a quest shiny or enemy to respawn, but it's just as bad for an enemy to respawn too soon. When you do defeat them, even without other players around, you want to be able to move freely to your next destination. It can be frustrating real fast to have to fight enemies you just fought a minute earlier.

That's the nature of an MMO.

Addendum: don't interrupt people who are *actually* in combat to invite them to your group. (Yes, people do that to me. No, I don't accept their invitations. Anyone who sends me an invite when I'm in combat is probably the sort of person who would bounce to his stronghold without any sort of announcement halfway through the sequence of Heroics.(1))

(1) Yes, I've had one of those. Even worse, it was on Impside, and the stronghold was Coruscant, and when I asked where he was, he said "The Knight's place" as if that would mean anything to me.

What?