Swoop Rally Gang Story Arcs?

I finished all of the missions given to me on Dantooine but now I cannot find any more missions for any of the swoop gangs.

Where do you find them? I've checked all three planets and I cannot find anymore. Each gang has an achievement for completing their story arc.

Also, there will probably be more misions, once players can advance to the next levels, but because of rep cap, we just caan't see them yet.

^^This. The story arcs appear to be rep-based; they talk to you as you advance through the ranks and become more famous.

I hope that at the highest reputation rank you'll get a story quest from all three crews that will take you up to the floating barge on all three planets so you can finally meet B4-N9, the droid announcer.

That would be cool

• 4 weeks later...
I have been out of town so not been able to do swoop rally all that much but I still got one extra quest to talk to racers about an annoying fan then ask him to leave.

you'll get one mission at starter level for each of the pit bosses. then as your rep level increases you'll get another. Three in total for each.

I hope that at the highest reputation rank you'll get a story quest from all three crews that will take you up to the floating barge on all three planets so you can finally meet B4-N9, the droid announcer.

That'd be nice. Had someone recently claiming they'd done all three levels, that the story arcs wrapped up before you got to legend level. I'm on heroic and maxxed weekly rep, but I wasn't subbing when this event originally started. Has anyone else been able to do the third tier of quests?

They really need to add either a quick point node or a way to insta-travel back to the questgiver. So many of the missions require shuttering back and forth to dantooine and there's nothing to be done but manually drive there. That gets old in a hurry. I saw someone here actually defend that as no big deal, lol... Imagine needing to drive to the THORN Spike every time instead of taking a speeder there.

That'd be nice. Had someone recently claiming they'd done all three levels, that the story arcs wrapped up before you got to legend level. I'm on heroic and maxxed weekly rep, but I wasn't subbing when this event originally started. Has anyone else been able to do the third tier of quests?

They really need to add either a quick point node or a way to insta-travel back to the questgiver. So many of the missions require shuttering back and forth to dantooine and there's nothing to be done but manually drive there. That gets old in a hurry. I saw someone here actually defend that as no big deal, lol... Imagine needing to drive to the THORN Spike every time instead of taking a speeder there.

I've done all 3, no barge though :( Unless they decide to add more at a later time

..Had someone recently claiming they'd done all three levels, that the story arcs wrapped up before you got to legend level. I'm on heroic and maxxed weekly rep, but I wasn't subbing when this event originally started. Has anyone else been able to do the third tier of quests?...

I can confirm that. I'm close to Legend status on all three and have completed the stories and gotten the achievements. It might even be possible to do them at Hero level, I happened to do them at Champion level. They're nice, not great. Not tedious either; except for "The Good Old Days".

I can confirm that. I'm close to Legend status on all three and have completed the stories and gotten the achievements. It might even be possible to do them at Hero level, I happened to do them at Champion level. They're nice, not great. Not tedious either; except for "The Good Old Days".

Yeah I skipped straight from friend to champion today skipping over hero (I was very close to hero) and the quests appeared for me and I completed them this afternoon. I honestly didn't care much about the story though since I wasn't looking for more background into the swoop gangs but oh well, I'm sure opinions might differ on that and I just got them done.