Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle Scout Challenge - Contest / prizes (Not open to Aces or veteran Scout pilots)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Battle Scout Challenge - Contest / prizes (Not open to Aces or veteran Scout pilots)

Ttoilleekul
06.23.2021 , 02:03 PM | #11
Bump. Seven days to go. Submissions need to be posted on the 30th of June. Please don't forget that a screen shot of both the end score and Performance tab for that game, are required.
-Luc Nodaro
Link to My Youtube channel for GSF
Always happy to offer coaching / training for GSF.

Enticy
06.30.2021 , 04:16 PM | #12
I guess I'll get the ball rolling. This was a fun match, and a lot of my kills in this one came from a very stubborn T1 Scout pilot who didn't get the hint that he might have been trying to punch outside of his weight class, lol.

https://imgur.com/a/MYrUlbf

Ttoilleekul
07.01.2021 , 02:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Enticy View Post
I guess I'll get the ball rolling. This was a fun match, and a lot of my kills in this one came from a very stubborn T1 Scout pilot who didn't get the hint that he might have been trying to punch outside of his weight class, lol.

You have a private message Enticy.
-Luc Nodaro

Ttoilleekul
07.01.2021 , 07:51 AM | #14

Reply to my private message anyway, but this submission is not valid based on the team scores. So as to exclude one-sided matches, scorelines in excess of 1000-750 for a Domination are not allowed.
-Luc Nodaro

Enticy
07.01.2021 , 02:32 PM | #15
Noted. I always forget about private messages, lol. Could I make another submission? I took a bunch of screenshots deform different matches in case something like that happened.

Deavastro
07.01.2021 , 03:01 PM | #16
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Referral Link cause, why not?

Ttoilleekul
07.02.2021 , 02:53 AM | #17
Noted. I always forget about private messages, lol. Could I make another submission? I took a bunch of screenshots deform different matches in case something like that happened.
Of course by all means submit another one.

Please reply to my private mail, or contact me on discord. Still need to speak to you.
-Luc Nodaro

Ttoilleekul
07.02.2021 , 02:56 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Deavastro View Post
No performance tab screenshot would normally disqualify this entry. Luckily for you I was in that match, and I have a video of it, so I can verify that you flew Battle Scout for the whole match. You also have a private message.
-Luc Nodaro

Enticy
07.02.2021 , 12:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ttoilleekul View Post
Of course by all means submit another one.

Please reply to my private mail, or contact me on discord. Still need to speak to you.
Okay, I've replied to your message. Here's a screenshot from another domination match where the score was a lot closer. The match actually ended because of time instead of the score, which meant I had the entire match to rack up kills. I honestly hope the numbers are too ridiculous, lol.

https://imgur.com/a/PtGAFaS