Sin decp pvp

CretinUseelad

What do you take for arenas now?

Don't get me wrong for a general answer, but you have to pick the options that suit your playstyle/current skill level most. From a different perspective, if you are not certain which choices to make, play more regs/pre-season SR and you will eventually find out what is best for you.

Edited by varietasplus

In other words, he doesn't know. :)

Sins are skipped this season.

Hard to really get much information given the fact that this game is dead and most of the people who post on the forums are just whining about premades ruining their regs experience. Ruining their node spam cap experience. They wana just spam cap a node and not get attacked by other players in a PVP mode apparently.

Shadowcraft Package, and Force Training Package are what most sins are using. Double cloak tactical for almost all situations in pvp.

Double Cloak is good but the TTK is miserable tbh.

The other option is the awakened flame. You do lose utility and survivability.

You always take two cloaks, the only matchup where you could potentially take something else is tank/heal games. Also like Grand said the most important implant for you is shadowcraft - the second one is personal preference. Edited by Skillztbh

Shadowcraft Package, and Force Training Package are what most sins are using. Double cloak tactical for almost all situations in pvp.

I understand that part. I am curious what abilities people are taking. Like on my OP I am not taking any of the CC since I have more slows now. Overload right? The maul spike seems pointless as does the other option. Any pvp build links you know of? Just wondering if you can mix it up now or is it just like every other expac where you are forced to play 1 build or be useless. Is hatred good for arenas now or nah?