6.1.4 Jugg Ranked Arenas survivability buff?

ReinhartRussian

As title says. I think Jugg DPS is literally on the bottom of viable list. Powertech is just as squishy, maybe a bit more, but at least with 2 stun breaks and amazing 15 seconds burst he can pose a threat, where Jugg DPS does not have a burst of PT and has lowest survivability in the game.

This includes that Jugg DPS has to have a defensive tactical Grit Teeth, unlike Sorcs, Mercs, OPs that can go offensive tactical and still live a lot longer.

I think with a new guard mechanic 50% DPS nerf it is time to give some survivability to Jugg DPS classes. Possible some defense, 12% armor and invincible across the board. This way we will not replace tanks, but at least live long enough to be useful to the team.

Edited by ReinhartRussian

As title says. I think Jugg DPS is literally on the bottom of viable list. Powertech is just as squishy, maybe a bit more, but at least with 2 stun breaks and amazing 15 seconds burst he can pose a threat, where Jugg DPS does not have a burst of PT and has lowest survivability in the game.

This includes that Jugg DPS has to have a defensive tactical Grit Teeth, unlike Sorcs, Mercs, OPs that can go offensive tactical and still live a lot longer.

I think with a new guard mechanic 50% DPS nerf it is time to give some survivability to Jugg DPS classes. Possible some defense, 12% armor and invincible across the board. This way we will not replace tanks, but at least live long enough to be useful to the team.

I might be inclined to agree that PT/VG is squishy in PvP but I can't agree with Jugg. Jugg aleady has plenty of DcDs to maintain survivability if you ask me.