PTS credits

Darev

Not sure if the free credit clicker is in this build. I didn't see it when I was on Odessan, but I didn't look.

If you don't have a TON of credits from the last few builds..there is a way to get them this time around.

MK-11 Aug kits are available for 1 cr on fleet at a vendor, the one in the supplies section that gives you armor for tech frags. It also sells legendary embers for 3k tech frags.

You can sell it back for 30 credits.

It may take awhile, but if you need credits for something, it's a way you can do it.

The other way, if you're a GL like me, embezzle a billion or so from the guild bank, copy that toon with the credits on him to PTS, then, back on live, put the money back in the guild bank.

lol, don't know about embezzling, but I did lop all my credits on to the one toon, then copy that over...lol

The other way, if you're a GL like me, embezzle a billion or so from the guild bank, copy that toon with the credits on him to PTS, then, back on live, put the money back in the guild bank.

One problem with that, you cannot move characters from the PTS to live. It's a one way copy, not transfer.

One problem with that, you cannot move characters from the PTS to live. It's a one way copy, not transfer.

Right. Which means your evil embezzling guild leader didn't actually go anywhere the money and can put it back. If my post wasn't clear about that I apologize.

Edited by xordevoreaux