Attn Bioware: Steps to improving the quality, enjoyment and participation in pvp

TrixxieTriss

I just came back, and I'm definitely not going to be pvping. It is stupid and worthless, mind u I am still leveling. Pvping with a lvl 1 to 50 in the garbage green armor things they sell is pointless and stupid. I use to do it back in the day to get that pvp armor with the war commendations, but they removed them. So being cannon fodder for higher levels that can kill me in 2 seconds but I could hit on them for hours and they wouldn't die, for some worthless credits, and low exp is beyond stupid. I am not sure they put any thought into any of it lol.

Pvp should not be gear based at all, be so much simpler to just make every one have the same stats. I would play that, I dono why any one plays pvp. Maybe after the how ever long it takes to get max lvl and gear it would be fun.

Or, you know, they might remember 1.0 where most classes had little or no combat mobility, causing PVP to be entirely about all ranged classes getting viciously farmed by gangs of rage marauders.

I remember 1.x being the domain of annihilation. like anni mara was completely self-reliant and sturdier than a tank but with unmitigated internal dmg for dps.

• 1 month later...