Spend Tech Fragments For Nothing?

ArcturusSaDiablo

I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a "do something stupid penalty", but I found out that if you visit the Tech Fragment gear vendor on Fleet and you buy something you cannot use, it takes your fragments but gives you nothing. In this case, it was purchasing a weapon barrel while I'm a force user. I am including a video of it happening for you to see.

I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a "do something stupid penalty", but I found out that if you visit the Tech Fragment gear vendor on Fleet and you buy something you cannot use, it takes your fragments but gives you nothing. In this case, it was purchasing a weapon barrel while I'm a force user. I am including a video of it happening for you to see.

Yes it is a known bug and is due to be fixed in the upcoming patch 6.2.1, unfortunately due to the weather in texas they had to postpone deployment of said patch

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

As noted in the 6.2.1 patch notes, this bug will normally be fixed with Game Update 6.2.1.

In the meantime, I invite you to directly contact our support team to request a restoration of the tech fragments used.

To contact our support team, you can directly create an in-game ticket:

• Click on the question mark icon on the main menu, (or press Ctrl + /).
  • Click on Create ticket, then follow the on-screen instructions to provide details and submit your ticket.

As this thread is a duplicate of the following one: Not able to buy Barrel from Spoils of War vendor on saber user character, I will close this one to avoid confusion.