Starkiller vs the Emperor's Wrath

kamifeitan

So alike, other than maybe legitimacy I guess, since Starkiller never became Sith. Who wins though? Second Wrath or Starkiller. Also, before anyone makes the point that Starkiller was both a skilled duelist AND force user, while the wrath is mostly just a duelist; keep in mind we will soon be able to choose two combat styles bahahah. But yeah, who wins?

• 2 weeks later...

I give this one to starkiller.

I do not really consider CSs to be really relevant from a lore PoV, I only really consider what we see in cutscenes to contribute to relevant feats.

I feel it really does just boil down to Starkiller's awesome command of the force. In terms of a lightsaber skill, I'd say there are about evenly matched, with the Wrath perhaps having a bit of an advantage, but the Wrath does not demonstrate anything close to Starkiller's force abilities.

Simply put, choking the life out of people or tossing them around like rag dolls just can't compare to ripping a Star Destroyer out of orbit

Edited by MadDutchman

• 1 month later...
I'd say they're about evenly matched honestly, but Wrath has more experience.

experience? starkiller was a jedi hunter... he was made by vader, trained to handle any jedi that vader encounter and experience, vader was actually correcting his mistake through starkiller, making starkiller the ultimate jedi killer

starkiller was far better both in combat and force .... reverse grip juyo was made just to flex his superiority...

Edited by vashyoung

I give this one to starkiller.

I do not really consider CSs to be really relevant from a lore PoV, I only really consider what we see in cutscenes to contribute to relevant feats.

I feel it really does just boil down to Starkiller's awesome command of the force. In terms of a lightsaber skill, I'd say there are about evenly matched, with the Wrath perhaps having a bit of an advantage, but the Wrath does not demonstrate anything close to Starkiller's force abilities.

Simply put, choking the life out of people or tossing them around like rag dolls just can't compare to ripping a Star Destroyer out of orbit

Also didn't Starkiller use force repulse(i cant remember what it was called but the one where he kinda curls up before exploding out with the force,) and disintegrate stormtroopers?

could you imagine if we could use reverse grip?!?!!? not just maras/sents but juggs/gaurds too?!?!?! that'd be amazing

Edit: yeah just got back after years away and forgot how to forum :w_embarrass: :w_embarrass:

Edited by MASOLIZ
Forgot how to forum

could you imagine if we could use reverse grip?!?!!? not just maras/sents but juggs/gaurds too?!?!?! that'd be amazing

Edit: yeah just got back after years away and forgot how to forum :w_embarrass: :w_embarrass:

i feel the envy on the republic side, only sith can reverse grip xD

Also didn't Starkiller use force repulse(i cant remember what it was called but the one where he kinda curls up before exploding out with the force,) and disintegrate stormtroopers?

Yea I believe that ability was force repulse. I love the force unleashed games, but putting aside the awesome game mechanics I give this one to The Wrath.

Marek's abilities are a bit exaggerated due to the nature of the games. In the novelization Marek didn't actually pull the Star Destroyer out of the sky. He did his best to guide its descent; nor was he anywhere near being Vader's (or Sidious') equal in force abilities or lightsaber combat (by his own admission).

He has an impressive arsenal of force abilities, but so did the very long list of enemies that the Wrath has bested up to this point. (Everyone before Baras, Malgus, Revan, Arcann, Vaylin, Valkorian, etc...).

My opinion Wrath takes it due to saber skills, combat experience, scaling, and extreme durability.

Edited by Dyne-

Ahsoka takes exception to this. She was using reverse grip while Galen/Starkiller was still in diapers.

ahsoka can reverse grip all she want but that cant do a thing on vader... all flash no substance xD

Yea I believe that ability was force repulse. I love the force unleashed games, but putting aside the awesome game mechanics I give this one to The Wrath.

Marek's abilities are a bit exaggerated due to the nature of the games. In the novelization Marek didn't actually pull the Star Destroyer out of the sky. He did his best to guide its descent; nor was he anywhere near being Vader's (or Sidious') equal in force abilities or lightsaber combat (by his own admission).

He has an impressive arsenal of force abilities, but so did the very long list of enemies that the Wrath has bested up to this point. (Everyone before Baras, Malgus, Revan, Arcann, Vaylin, Valkorian, etc...).

My opinion Wrath takes it due to saber skills, combat experience, scaling, and extreme durability.

dont include malgus, revan, arcann, vaylin and valkorian.... just class stories opponent, you know the imperial agent beat the hell out of them too xD... i guess it just BARAS not really that impressive, hes not even a dark council level xD

Edited by vashyoung

dont include malgus, revan, arcann, vaylin and valkorian.... just class stories opponent, you know the imperial agent beat the hell out of them too xD... i guess it just BARAS not really that impressive, hes not even a dark council level xD

lol, even Arcann couldn't handle the stuns + backstabs. I thought we were comparing Marek to the current TOR protagonist in the story. After defeating Valkorian I think the conversation of "who's more powerful" is pretty much over. TOR protags just had too much growth / experience.

But comparing just class stories, so a younger Wrath I'd say:

Young Marek vs Young Wrath (before act 3) Wrath takes it.

End game TFU Marek vs Young Wrath (before act 3) Marek takes it.

Once the Wrath gets to the point where they start soloing Dark Councilors power bases and rooms full of Jedi all bets are off. Marek is beyond talented but I just don't see him going the distance.

About Darth Baras. If you read the novels he's actually quite the combatant. Baras is stated in lore to have been stronger than Fulminiss (one of the strongest sorcerers in the Empire), fought Satele Shan, and defeated Darth Angral. He also fought Wyellett and Xerender at the same time (Heroes of the Jedi Order) to a stalemate in addition to Nomen Karr. These characters aren't nobodies, the SW is just massively OP and makes them look like nobodies.

The story doesn't do a good job of explaining much about Baras or Thanaton (who is also severely underrated), but Baras is a beast in lore.

Now the "what if" version of Starkiller that kills Luke Skywalker. That version probably stomps everyone Wrath included. My man was taking names lol

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...