state of some classes

BurningGrim

I dont know about yall, but as a 330 Mara/sentinel, im feeling more tankier then most tank classes including that of the lame shadow and jugg lmao.

Powertech tanks are in a league of their own i dare say most content they do could end up running through it with Mara's annilation heals.

any possible buff coming or changes to the tank spec legendary items for shadow/sin and jugg?

would be nice to have something more useful.

any possible buff coming or changes to the tank spec legendary items for shadow/sin and jugg?

Yeah... all tank specs had really nice set bonuses on 6.x. PT got to keep theirs, but sin and jugg lost theirs. Add Fulminating Defense and Shadow Purger back. I'd like to use a real tank set bonus with proper tank stats on my tank, not the dps one. If I want to go with dps stats, it should be an option I can pick, not something I have to do because there is nothing better to choose from.

I dont know about yall, but as a 330 Mara/sentinel, im feeling more tankier then most tank classes including that of the lame shadow and jugg lmao.

Powertech tanks are in a league of their own i dare say most content they do could end up running through it with Mara's annilation heals.

factually correct, Watchdog HM has been cleared without a healer

Yeah... all tank specs had really nice set bonuses on 6.x. PT got to keep theirs, but sin and jugg lost theirs. Add Fulminating Defense and Shadow Purger back. I'd like to use a real tank set bonus with proper tank stats on my tank, not the dps one. If I want to go with dps stats, it should be an option I can pick, not something I have to do because there is nothing better to choose from.

damn. Fulminating defense... so bad. Spike dr? lmao? Yeah damn those setbonis sucked.

The ones we have now suck more with me having to unclick ballast point most fights, ot makes you immune to physics but you still take fall dmg - no fun allowed