Add the Fleet Apartment Windows from the VIP area

AlacrityFitzhugh

The fleet apartments are awesome. I love the big window that looks out at the VIP area. But - that window doesn't exist in the VIP area looking back - just a bunch of rectangular panels. Verisimilitude fail! (This is for the Republic version; I assume it's the same for the Empire.)

The fleet apartments are awesome. I love the big window that looks out at the VIP area. But - that window doesn't exist in the VIP area looking back - just a bunch of rectangular panels. Verisimilitude fail! (This is for the Republic version; I assume it's the same for the Empire.)

Impside there are other verisimilitude fails:

Look more closely. ((Disclaimer: this is Impside, dunno about Pubside))

It's not even an *accurate* copy of the Fleet. Look way down, and you'll see the stairs that lead down from the inner ring to the cantina area. At the top of the stairs, you'll see the bus shelter things with the "storage kiosks here" key holofloaties.

On the real Fleet, those bus shelter things are in the other two quadrants, where the storage kiosks are, and not floating in the air above the stairs.

We *can* enter the SH from the VIP area, just like we can enter it from anywhere else that doesn't have a "no quick travel" restriction. It's just that there's no SH terminal up there.