What's your Chiss Name?

Huroken

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Chiss JK is Rha'ziel'tann - although because he was raised by the Jedi Order he follows the more common Republic naming conventions and goes by "Rha'ziel" instead of using a Core Name.

While his descendents will eventually rejoin the Ascendency, that unconventional naming approach will either stick around with his family, or at least crop up again in a few thousand years with his great-great-[...]-granddaughter Sev'rance'tann.

Edited by DarthDymond

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From the Imperial Archives...

Species: Chiss

Allegiance: Sith Empire

Name: Nashar' eelarth' miraudo

Aliases: Answers to Shareela...but her bounty hunting hubby calls her Sha or his "Blue muffin" :D

Here's a pic! http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t659/Orano_Quanteras/Facebook/Timeline%20Photos/Shareela_wallpaper_1236x700_zpslg1jnzhw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

So it took me over a day to find the perfect name for my Chiss but after all my research I finally got something. I wanted to have a bit of lore mixed in with the creativity so here it is.

Name: Takalimal

Full name: Zrasta'kali'malkite

I had to resist the urge to name her Kammi’kali’malkite which was fun to say but also too funny of a name (hint: sounds like a reference to something XD). But i needed a name that was a bit more serious. After all, she was going to be my sniper/assassin/spy.

I loved Kali as her root name. It was literally the first name that popped into my head and once it was there i couldn't get rid of it lol which made me know it would be her root name. Also reminded me of the god Kali who was made an assassin in Smite so i was like, hey that works XD

I’ll be honest I got Zrasta from a name generator but i absolutely loved the sound of it. Also the last part of the name flowed smoothly with the rest of what built her name.

Lastly, Malkite I actually got from star wars lore. I wanted to find an organization that fit her assassination side of things more than anything. Which brought me to discovering the Malkite Poisoners who were secretive assassins known for using poison on their targets. Perfect for the chiss race. At least the secretive part lol. So I took the name Malkite and used that as her occupation name.

• 2 months later...

Toku'Kara'Shi

Kara, among friends.

Imperial sniper, moonshining as a bounty hunter. So, BH with a big *** rifle... ;)

I don't really speak japanese so I'm completely in the hands of Google translate, but it should mean something in the vicinity of "Death from a distance". (Don't tell me if it doesn't! I can't change it now! :D )

Here she is (Link to picture of Kara):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1535451190_Kara.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...