[Recruiting] The MANDALORIANS Casual PVE/PVP/Social Guild. (Imp side)

GhostStalker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I would like to join. My character Impside is Childric. I have been playing since 2014 and have watched you guys grow. Would love to be a part of things. Cannot seem to find any of the leaders listed on the forum post. Is there a Discord channel or a person to DM?

i did not have a good experience with this guild. I was recruited by the guild master and started a brand new toon and was leveling it up and I had the top leading points that week of the guild after 3 days of play. On the third day some lower level officer in the guild told me i had to change my name or get booted. It was not a problem for the GM. That officer "reminded" me of the swtor rules that i was violating(someone reported my name and it was changed). He did offer a free name change token, but i did not like the way he came at me or handled the situation. I offered to remove the toon and put another in its place. That seemed fine for him and the gm(which now changed his stance on my name).The officer was trying to smooth it over, but the damage was already done. He said it would help the guild and i said why dont you help by making more conquest points since they were in second place. He immediately kicked me. I was first place on there leaderboard, he just happened to be right below me. The GM did try to offer me an invitation back, but i had already let that officer have it on there enjin site. so he said he could not help me any longer.

• 1 month later...
i did not have a good experience with this guild. I was recruited by the guild master and started a brand new toon and was leveling it up and I had the top leading points that week of the guild after 3 days of play. On the third day some lower level officer in the guild told me i had to change my name or get booted. It was not a problem for the GM. That officer "reminded" me of the swtor rules that i was violating(someone reported my name and it was changed). He did offer a free name change token, but i did not like the way he came at me or handled the situation. I offered to remove the toon and put another in its place. That seemed fine for him and the gm(which now changed his stance on my name).The officer was trying to smooth it over, but the damage was already done. He said it would help the guild and i said why dont you help by making more conquest points since they were in second place. He immediately kicked me. I was first place on there leaderboard, he just happened to be right below me. The GM did try to offer me an invitation back, but i had already let that officer have it on there enjin site. so he said he could not help me any longer.

The member that contacted you was named Xej, before i could talk to you about it you made a toon called "XejTakesItInTheBut" and started making toxic remarks about the guild in general chat(i have screenshots if you'd like to contest it). Please don't pretend like you're a victim when you were being rude and toxic from the get go.

Edited by GhostStalker

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...