The small handful of daily complainers do not speak for the rest of us, BioWare

HaoZhao

When did I say he, as an individual, was intentionally losing?

One or two players intentionally throwing to get games over more quickly is all it takes to ruin a pvp match. It doesn't have to be a specific person, it doesn't have to be "most" people. Do you think at least 1 out of 8 people are lazy? Because I do, especially when they play MMOs.

I've been watching Summit1G pvp the past few days, the only matches that were lopsided that I've seen him play were Queshball and Vandin. He lost a Novare Coast by 2%. As I type this he's in a Yavin match thats 94/212. If he had been trying SWTOR again before the win requirements and lockouts, almost all of the matches would of been horribly lopsided, and all 12 thousand of his viewers would have noticed how unfun pvp is in those conditions.

are you absolutely blind? there are at least 4 players on any one team that ignores the objectives to DM in every. single. ***********. match. and you want to piss and moan about hapless players who would be nothing more than 2-gcd fodder for running to a corner and hiding? wth is wrong with you?

if these players don't queue, then WZs don't pop at all. give them their consolation trophy for showing up. or let them leave instead of getting spawn camped and globaled by players who aren't even interested in winning the game in the first place.

Edited by CheesyEZ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you absolutely blind? there are at least 4 players on any one team that ignores the objectives to DM in every. single. ***********. match. and you want to piss and moan about hapless players who would be nothing more than 2-gcd fodder for running to a corner and hiding? wth is wrong with you?

if these players don't queue, then WZs don't pop at all. give them their consolation trophy for showing up. or let them leave instead of getting spawn camped and globaled by players who aren't even interested in winning the game in the first place.

Yep. Just left a spate of matches like that. Not going back to regs for a LONG time again. It's absolute garbage.

"Let them leave." Because someone kidnapped them and is forcing them to get their daily and weekly pvp done.

The only people "pissing and moaning" right now are the people who insist that they are somehow entitled to lose their way to completing their dailies and weeklies. The whole reason this thread exists is because their continued "pissing and moaning" isn't constructive or beneficial to the pvp forums as a whole.

Summit1G, who I mentioned earlier, was a fresh level 75 as of yesterday. He was repeatedly stream sniped, and playing a class he barely knows in a game he hasn't played since launch, until just a few days ago. He did it in gear that's not optimized and not 306, and didn't have the right tactical or a set bonus. He also was reading chat, and entertaining 12 thousand people, and yet managed to complete not only his daily pvp mission but the weekly as well.

So what's your problem, exactly? Just play the game.

So what's your problem, exactly? Just play the game.

I don't have a problem completing dailies or weeklies in one night.

you sound like a self-righteous ***** who wants to prevent weak players from getting a little something from an otherwise failed WZ in an extremely casual game that uses a ridiculously bad game engine, in a level (regs not ranked) that is literally as "entry level" as you can get. you talk about regs in the forum like it's some sacred house of worship yet you don't have one word for the actual "problem" with WZs, which is players not playing them to win but, rather, treating them like death matches. somehow you want to focus on the 1, 2, or 3 players who are absolute garbage and would have no impact whatsoever whether they stayed in the match or left (or AFK'd), yet not a word about the 3-6 players (both sides) who completely ignore the win conditions of the map.

is that clear enough for you? you snide little *****? or am I being obtuse?

regs are a sand box. *********** deal with it. BW let's players jerk off and DM everywhere. it's no different than letting them leave matches they don't want to be a part of. and giving half credit for sticking out a meaningless sandbox match is reward enough be being fodder for LD Reign in Ruining JOkers Premade games. which, btw, is absolutely fine. choosing to DM instead of play to win is your choice. you pay your sub. but is it not also patently obvious that BW is taking away the same right of the weak player by throwing a leaver debuff on them b/c they do want to play the objectives and don't want to be farmed until time runs out and the <premade> sniper decides he'll play the objectives just long enough to score the hb as the timer would expire -- when he/they bother even that much.

the most common reason a door gets capped in VS is b/c half the team is off DMing by the boxes. HB matches are generally played and won by 1 or 2 ppl on each team while everyone else does their own thing. the idea that you think these games have any integrity or meaning is beyond laughable.

Edited by CheesyEZ

What it "says" is that you're part of the problem because you're unwilling to consider the opposition perspective. The experience for solo queuers when they encounter tdm, and once you get in that series of games that's all you get, is pure misery. You, and a few others, seem to think that solo queuers are asking for pandering to the lowest common denominator. We're not. We're simply arguing that tdm is a problem. We want solutions or you really won't have anyone to tdm anymore.

So, according to you, I'm part of the problem because you assume I haven't considered your point of view (even though we all played the game when it was without win requirements), and then go on to assume that I don't solo que, and then you bring up TDM, which is I assume "team deathmatch", which hasn't been mentioned in this entire thread until just a few posts ago, but you somehow inject that as the main thesis of the "opposition's argument".

I'm actually in favor for the option to select one mode of pvp that you can exclude when you que up. That's just logical, when combined with a deserter penalty. The rest of your arguments are just gaslighting, and pretty heavy on the gas in that regard.

If every person who complained in the forum about win requirements quit pvping, it would have zero effect on the ques. ZERO. So by all means, there's the door. As someone else mentioned before, no one in general chat, or pvp chat even complains about it. No one in the 15+ guilds I'm in, on Star Forge, complains about it. No streamers complain about it, that I've seen, and I watch every pvp streamer that has more than 10 viewers.

Said it before, and I'll say it again. If you like pvping, you'll get those pvp missions done, organically, most of the time.

you sound like a self-righteous ***** who wants to prevent weak players from getting a little something from an otherwise failed WZ in an extremely casual game that uses a ridiculously bad game engine, in a level (regs not ranked) that is literally as "entry level" as you can get. you talk about regs in the forum like it's some sacred house of worship yet you don't have one word for the actual "problem" with WZs, which is players not playing them to win but, rather, treating them like death matches. somehow you want to focus on the 1, 2, or 3 players who are absolute garbage and would have no impact whatsoever whether they stayed in the match or left (or AFK'd), yet not a word about the 3-6 players (both sides) who completely ignore the win conditions of the map.

regs are a sand box. *********** deal with it. BW let's players jerk off and DM everywhere. it's no different than letting them leave matches they don't want to be a part of. and giving half credit for sticking out a meaningless sandbox match is reward enough be being fodder for LD Reign in Ruining JOkers Premade games. which, btw, is absolutely fine. choosing to DM instead of play to win is your choice. you pay your sub. but is it not also patently obvious that your taking away the same right of the weak player by throwing a leaver debuff on them b/c they do want to play the objectives and don't want to be farmed until time runs out and the <premade> sniper decides he'll play the objectives just long enough to score the hb as the timer would expire -- when he/they bother even that much.

the most common reason a door gets capped in VS is b/c half the team is off DMing by the boxes. HB matches are generally played and won by 1 or 2 ppl on each team while everyone else does their own thing. the idea that you think these games have any integrity or meaning is beyond laughable.

So because those 1,2, or 3 player's aren't good enough to make an impact, they should be entitled to afk, or throw, and then get rewarded for it. I talk about objective play all the time, how it's not currently being properly tracked, and how it should be rewarded above raw numbers.

So yeah, you're being obtuse.

So because those 1,2, or 3 player's aren't good enough to make an impact, they should be entitled to afk, or throw, and then get rewarded for it. I talk about objective play all the time, how it's not currently being properly tracked, and how it should be rewarded above raw numbers.

So yeah, you're being obtuse.

1 - you cannot stop them from AFKing. BW cannot do anything about that. so I sincerely hope that keeps you up all night as you pray at your great altar of swtor reg pvp that those darn players AFKing would be kicked.

2 - you cannot stop them from AFKing for the same reason you cannot stop players from DMing. there's no way for BW to ever reasonably enforce that. you also cannot stop some ******* stealth from pushing a round to acid despite it being a 4v1.

3 - many of these maps go on long after the realistic chance of victory has been achieved. CW/Yav are the most obvious. by the time you reach the halfway point in the match, you know if one team is simply more powerful than the other and can wipe the nodes at will. there's no strategic advantage to struggling to take a node that you know will be taken right back. that point of no return where you need a 3-cap is a good place to give up (assuming the win conditions of the map are why you play).

4 - there's zero point in trying to win a HB match when the other team has a chain lined up and is playing to win while your team is only concerned with DMing. so yes. when I see that, I will definitely stand at the T or EZ and offer the other team a free leap to get the **** show over with and move onto a match/comp in which more ppl are actually trying to win. I would just leave and let someone who cares to try take my spot, but deserter debuff. eh? /shrug

you cannot force players to play the objectives. you (personal you) need to get over that. it's never going to happen. right now, the deserter debuff and the wins-only quest reward punish weaker, casual, event, and pve-ish players. and they punish them in what is the most ridiculously casual of pvp game environments.

in any case, we're done here. there's no reasoning with a religious zealot (psst, that's you.)

Edited by CheesyEZ

1 - you cannot stop them from AFKing. BW cannot do anything about that. so I sincerely hope that keeps you up all night as you pray at your great altar of swtor reg pvp that those darn players AFKing would be kicked.

2 - you cannot stop them from AFKing for the same reason you cannot stop players from DMing. there's no way for BW to ever reasonably enforce that. you also cannot stop some ******* stealth from pushing a round to acid despite it being a 4v1.

3 - many of these maps go on long after the realistic chance of victory has been achieved. CW/Yav are the most obvious. by the time you reach the halfway point in the match, you know if one team is simply more powerful than the other and can wipe the nodes at will. there's no strategic advantage to struggling to take a node that you know will be taken right back. that point of no return where you need a 3-cap is a good place to give up (assuming the win conditions of the map are why you play).

4 - there's zero point in trying to win a HB match when the other team has a chain lined up and is playing to win while your team is only concerned with DMing. so yes. when I see that, I will definitely stand at the T or EZ and offer the other team a free leap to get the **** show over with and move onto a match/comp in which more ppl are actually trying to win. I would just leave and let someone who cares to try take my spot, but deserter debuff. eh? /shrug

you cannot force players to play the objectives. you (personal you) need to get over that. it's never going to happen. right now, the deserter debuff and the wins-only quest reward punish weaker, casual, event, and pve-ish players. and they punish them in what is the most ridiculously casual of pvp game environments.

in any case, we're done here. there's no reasoning with a religious zealot (psst, that's you.)

If you're done, that's fine, but I'll have to disagree on a large number of points.

Simply put, if Bioware put in a system that tracked objective play, and then rewarded objective play, (yeah, even when losing) then people would have the motive to play objectives. Until that happens, if it ever does, the win requirement for the daily and weeklies is all we have in that regard.

I've even stated as such as little as a week ago. https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9954967#post9954967

There's obviously no "forcing" people to do something, but the whole point of game development is to give people the motive to have fun. Gamers prove, time and time again, they'll sacrifice fun for the sake of progress within a game. Hammer Station spam proves that. Your projected entitlement to the "weaker" gamers proves that.

The win requirements simply made a bad situation better. You don't see that, because for a serial complainer the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

PVP is far from perfect but it is still fun and I have fun playing it, every day.

-Lockouts primarily punish sore losers and PVP has gotten significantly better since you guys introduced this very good feature.

-Removal of PVP gear was an overall great change that significantly lowered queue time for both regs and ranked

-Using secret methods to hunt win traders in ranked has been very successful (though, not entirely). Plenty of notorious win traders from the old PVP servers just straight up vanished once they got busted for win trading.

-Almost every spec is fun in regs. I play everything and I've done top numbers as almost everything. I'm having a good time.

-Many of the people who come here just to complain are not as good at PVP as they pretend they are. They get wrecked due to lack of talent and then blame the developers. It was never your fault, BioWare.

-There's a very small minority of people here who think that the developers can be manipulated if they just complain about the same things, every single day, as loudly as they can. Half a dozen people trying to drown out this entire board are still just half a dozen people. They do not speak for the hundreds of thousands of people who enjoy your game.

100% agree. Devs need to listen to relatively high preforming pvpers rather than the flashpoint heroes

If every person who complained in the forum about win requirements quit pvping, it would have zero effect on the ques. ZERO. So by all means, there's the door.

Which is what I did until the made it a Galactic Seasons PO. So why do I play now? Simple, to satisfy the PO you simply have to play - not win. But as soon as I finish the PO I am done with PvP until it comes up as a PO again.

And of course Bioware is looking at me and other players like that saying, "See, everyone loves the changes we made because more people are playing PvP."

Edited by EllieAnne

Which is what I did until the made it a Galactic Seasons PO. So why do I play now? Simple, to satisfy the PO you simply have to play - not win. But as soon as I finish the PO I am done with PvP until it comes up as a PO again.

And of course Bioware is looking at me and other players like that saying, "See, everyone loves the changes we made because more people are playing PvP."

I am going to have to respectfully disagree here. Every since the changes, I have noticed a significant change with players behavior in the WZ's. Although not perfect, it is generally a much better experience now. Most actually play to win and the overall competitive level has increased. I have been involved in some awesome matches over the past few months.

As far as the PO's, I cannot fathom the one and done a day players having any type of influence on pvp numbers. They there for a game, or three, and are out. To think that these players have any kind of influence on pvp numbers is rather ridiculous and only a presumption.

Edited by Nickodemous

regs are a sand box. *********** deal with it. BW let's players jerk off and DM everywhere. it's no different than letting them leave matches they don't want to be a part of. and giving half credit for sticking out a meaningless sandbox match is reward enough be being fodder for LD Reign in Ruining JOkers Premade games. which, btw, is absolutely fine. choosing to DM instead of play to win is your choice. you pay your sub. but is it not also patently obvious that BW is taking away the same right of the weak player by throwing a leaver debuff on them b/c they do want to play the objectives and don't want to be farmed until time runs out and the <premade> sniper decides he'll play the objectives just long enough to score the hb as the timer would expire -- when he/they bother even that much.

Are you on darth malgus server too by any chance? since season started ive gone from a 1 in 3 win average to 1 in 6 between the AFK players and the death match players the odds of getting players actually playing the objectives is terrible had a pylons match recently where me and 1 other guy were playing objectives whilst the remaining players just stuck to the mid zone building DPS/Kill scores when we called out the pylon was under attack no one budged to help out.

I know rep side in particular has 1 guild that appears to have players who only want to TDM entire matches (probably only playing warzones for arenas to practice between ranked seasons which wouldn't be a problem if they could select just arenas)

The real problem that I honestly see is this: what do you get for winning in regs? Realistically, what are the rewards for winning a wz and completing your daily and weekly? Gear? There are faster ways to get that. Credits? There are more efficient ways to get that. Conquest points? In the time it takes me to finish a weekly and get those 120k+ points, I could’ve made 500k+ points easily. You used to get conquest points for winning wzs, but they took that away in the conquest changes last year. Now it’s medals and weeklies.

I’ve reached the point where I no longer care about winning wzs. I’ll try on principle, don’t get me wrong. But if it’s obvious that my team is getting rolled, I deathmatch at mid. If there are a bunch of number farmers on my team, just call me Old MacDonald because I’m farming my a$s off. You want to incentivize people to win? Make winning desirable.

Btw, the deserter debuff just doesn’t work. For all the talk people (myself included, I will admit) did about how damaging it was, I’ve still seen a solid number of players just eat the debuff anyway. So, at this point, it is what it is.

If you're done, that's fine, but I'll have to disagree on a large number of points.

Simply put, if Bioware put in a system that tracked objective play, and then rewarded objective play, (yeah, even when losing) then people would have the motive to play objectives. Until that happens, if it ever does, the win requirement for the daily and weeklies is all we have in that regard.

I've even stated as such as little as a week ago. https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9954967#post9954967

I didn’t read the other thread, so I don’t know if you brought this up, but it’s not that hard to reward objective play. There’s already a system in place for tracking medals and achievements. Just tie that into the rewards. If the rewards are good, and objective play is incentivized, I think a lot of the problems not related to class balance in PvP will be solved.

Edited by Enticy

Are you on darth malgus server too by any chance? since season started ive gone from a 1 in 3 win average to 1 in 6 between the AFK players and the death match players the odds of getting players actually playing the objectives is terrible had a pylons match recently where me and 1 other guy were playing objectives whilst the remaining players just stuck to the mid zone building DPS/Kill scores when we called out the pylon was under attack no one budged to help out.

I know rep side in particular has 1 guild that appears to have players who only want to TDM entire matches (probably only playing warzones for arenas to practice between ranked seasons which wouldn't be a problem if they could select just arenas)

no. but I hear DM is worse than SF and has been for a while. though SS sounds the worst of the 3 b/c of the low population. if you cannot get your daily done in 1 to 3 matches on SF, you're either extremely unlucky or it's you. and if it happens more often than not, then it's you. I cannot speak for other servers.

So, according to you, I'm part of the problem because you assume I haven't considered your point of view (even though we all played the game when it was without win requirements), and then go on to assume that I don't solo que, and then you bring up TDM, which is I assume "team deathmatch", which hasn't been mentioned in this entire thread until just a few posts ago, but you somehow inject that as the main thesis of the "opposition's argument".

I'm actually in favor for the option to select one mode of pvp that you can exclude when you que up. That's just logical, when combined with a deserter penalty. The rest of your arguments are just gaslighting, and pretty heavy on the gas in that regard.

If every person who complained in the forum about win requirements quit pvping, it would have zero effect on the ques. ZERO. So by all means, there's the door. As someone else mentioned before, no one in general chat, or pvp chat even complains about it. No one in the 15+ guilds I'm in, on Star Forge, complains about it. No streamers complain about it, that I've seen, and I watch every pvp streamer that has more than 10 viewers.

Said it before, and I'll say it again. If you like pvping, you'll get those pvp missions done, organically, most of the time.

Yeah, I did assume those things. It seems you have done both. Good. I wish it made a difference in your opinion. Oh well.

You seem to believe I am misrepresenting. If so, not intentionally. Indeed, I do not believe I am misrepresenting in the slightest. What I find is that half or more of the games I get into are either TDM and/or premades. The deserter debuff has done **** all to stop deserters and then there is the wins-only requirement. I remember from the old days and it sucked then too. The last several times I played regs I did not bother to get either because I just don't care anymore. What I do care about are fun, competitive matches. We're not getting those. That's all I am arguing.

Some matches ARE competitive (farther and fewer between in my opinion). Others are complete blowouts. Who enjoys those, especially on the losing team? Rhetorical question.

No point in lying to BioWare. They have all of the data. They can easily see that there are more people playing PVP than ever before. None of you will ever successfully gaslight the developers and you should stop wasting your time.

The numbers would suggest more people play regs, but SR queue is the same 20 people every day. Not a healthy state of PvP if you ask me

The numbers would suggest more people play regs, but SR queue is the same 20 people every day. Not a healthy state of PvP if you ask me

if there's 20 different people in the queue every day, then I'd say SR has increased in popularity. but it looks like a handful of ppl from SS have moved over to SF since I last played, so that's certainly possible.

Edited by CheesyEZ

if there's 20 different people in the queue every day, then I'd say SR has increased in popularity. but it looks like a handful of ppl from SS have moved over to SF since I last played, so that's certainly possible.

Would be good if Bioware offered cheap server transfers again so people can move around when pops aren’t happening on their server.

Getting to BiS gear now takes a few days and your done, across all toons that share the same alacrity and set bonus. BIS gear has never been easier to get then it is in 6.0.

Wrong. 4.0 was the easiest to get BIS gear, PVP gear was bought from a vendor and you could acquire PVP comms (currency used to buy PVP gear) at level 10. Also, PvE was way easy to gear in 4.0 as well, vendor and comms to buy the EXACT pieces of gear you need and not rely on some RNG trash box.

Wrong. 4.0 was the easiest to get BIS gear, PVP gear was bought from a vendor and you could acquire PVP comms (currency used to buy PVP gear) at level 10. Also, PvE was way easy to gear in 4.0 as well, vendor and comms to buy the EXACT pieces of gear you need and not rely on some RNG trash box.

This is correct.

• 2 weeks later...

-Many of the people who come here just to complain are not as good at PVP as they pretend they are. They get wrecked due to lack of talent and then blame the developers. It was never your fault, BioWare.

Thats a very big assumption....... Usually that means your the one who is bad.

How are there more people playing PvP.. Literally, at this point, it's the same people I've always played against on alts. Occasionally there are new players in the queue but there's an extremely low chance that I don't recognize at least 4+ members in an 8v8. The launch of 5.0 saw a big boost in players because we thought the new system would be terrible, turned out 230 was easy to get, and the bolster for PvP was 250 IL for some time. Meaning gear was not really even needed and didn't have much if at all an advantage. They eventually nerfed the 250 IL bolster which definitely hurt, but by that time we had a merger boom, then the following upcoming movie boom.

There are times this game has a lot of players and I wouldn't say now is one of them, I also wouldn't say because of these silly changes they've made it a better place.

However, don't get me wrong I am not against them.

I simply think there could be more done like matchmaking needs looked at again because quite frankly it's terrible for both regs and ranked. Also, the lockout I think is alright IF we could refuse backfills or have a way to be notified it's a backfill so we can decline. Then also introduce a mercy rule for regs, stomps suck prolonging them often just leads to people yelling at each other in the chat, and the people who are still trying are just having a terrible experience as the rest of the teams hiding somewhere typing.

PvP gear was pretty cool, but I don't think that's what people really want at this point. Things like PvP only utilities would have been nice but that whole system getting reworked so there's really no need. However, the nicest thing about PvP gear as a whole was a vendor that'd sell specific mods and enhancements making min-maxing much easier. It also was faster in most scenarios compared to PvE to gear up while still rewarding pre max level PvP, which currently nothing really rewards you with 'endgame' currency like it used to with warzone commendations. Hell, we even got basic comms and other comms from doing story when those were still a thing, generally, the game is just less rewarding and the cost for things is simply out of touch with the player base. RNG is one thing, but it being the way to obtain something is really not fun nor difficult, it simply get lucky - or finish your full min-max a year after the expansion is out.

Not to mention with gearing, the system is now worse than ever - So I can't agree with making PvE gear the only gear as much of an improvement. But again, don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad either. I just.. Yet again, think it can be done much better. Having amplifiers, augments, R2 mods, r20 enhancements BiS it's really quite a lot, and moving it around or swapping amplifiers really gets to be tedious and expensive. If you could just buy the BiS it wouldn't be as bad for sure, however, still quite time-consuming for completing multiple sets but very doable.

Currently, this expansion for my main classes Marauder/Juggernaut. I have 5 descent of the fearless sets and I only PvP, so none of that even has 10% accuracy, if I wanted to PvE I would probably have 2 or 3 more sets. This is because they need different stat pools for min-max depending on what alacrity tier I want to run, though I mostly stick to 1.4. But the others are because of different amplifiers and instead of constantly ripping from these sets risking potentially overwriting something in the long run this is safer and cheaper to do. Now I know this isn't a PvE gear issue, this is simply an amplifier issue with a lack of ability to obtain BiS reliably. Not to mention the price of 300 IL augments, which I have nearly two full sets of. Using these too, to fully min-max is incredibly pricey and I don't think this will be common place coming next expansion but I hope I am not speaking too soon.

A good solution to this would be either adding an interface to swap our amplifiers to amplifiers we already have. Or make a new set, maybe lock it behind credits or some sort of quest series, idk. But make this set be interchangeable for set bonuses and amplifiers as long as you've got 7/7 of the amplifier available or the 7/7 set bonus unlocked. It'd be incredibly useful for people who play more than just one spec, let alone one class. I would love to have to only min-max one set and I would be completely okay if that took a lot of resources. Obviously, this probably wouldn't happen but bare min being able to reliably obtain min-max should be a thing.

"These secret methods" aren't working, as many others have stated. S12 had a lot of traded top 3s removed from the game, leaving in some cases only top2 or top1 for said class. I can't off the top of my head name all the people who should have gotten top3 that season but didn't because of win trading being caught too late.

Fun is very subjective and I do enjoy every class. The balance currently does make some classes feel unplayable when they're pit against each other, even more so when said players are good. The difference of a good AP PT with a tank with force bound and maybe an okay healer is extremely different than someone playing hatred into force bound and getting blown up by an AP PT that they simply can't kill alone while the opposite doesn't hold true to them. Sure this is a very drastic case but it goes the same for all weaker specs being pit against the meta ones at the moment. Often times in regs it's mostly people still learning and the average skill level is pretty low so it makes a decent environment for the lower tier specs to be played. This drastically changes of course if you go into ranked or play against good players - even if they're not grouped.

Force bound is bad design and so is ED tactical (ofc things like double camo too), I don't blame anyone here for this either. Agree with me or not, I get it. Juggernauts desperately needed help but I promise you this is not the answer. There are better options, for example, making ED tactical an actual talent so it can be readjusted for tanks - as it's extremely busted for tanks but not DPS. DPS is suffering a bit in damage when they have to equip this defensive tactical compared to other classes too, so this would help them tremendously.

As for personal skill level, I can literally only say I cannot competently play a healer at a high level. I have plenty of videos and played against the best GR teams that are still around. I have also played quite a lot of solo ranked - at least in my opinion I am not one of those who play 1000 games a season, I think I did upwards of 450-550 in s12. I have also played against pretty much every top3/good player in solos that also still play. This sounds more of a super weird flex, but honestly don't mean it that way. I just know most people won't even bother to look at someone's channel if they make videos or who they are in-game by looking at leaderboards. Videos I have back up what I have said here, so I hope that it can be at least some "validation" of not just "bad" players complain or have issues with the game, while I love it I complain out of wanting it to become better. Not worse, I know my PoV is much different than the average and while playing nearly everything I do my best to not be biased if I give feedback or talk about something that can be improved.

I think the fundamentals and mechanics of this game make it unique, with no macros, the guard mechanic, and tank interactions like taunt DR. More room for human error without macros and guard prevents braindead strats of just training one target - at least usually, sometimes balance or bugs like primed ignition tactical backfire on this idea.

I'd hate to see any of it drastically change.

Something, however, you should get behind and complain about is something like this... Desync or

While no game doesn't have its own flaws, desyncs always been one for most. However, this ghost GCD problem has only shown up in 6.0, likely meaning it can be fixed. Along with that improving the player's experience.

Thanks.