The new deco's.... who screwed up!

FaceMelterFett

So.. The experimental Droid pieces, pretty sure theres like 5 different ones that build a running wall of dark troopers. Who was in charge of scaling?? These decos are so short, it seems like they should be in a hobbit's home. Or maybe deco's that belong on a ship SH? But anywhere I try to put them in any SH currently available it just looks weird, like they arent tall enough to properly fit anywhere. If anyone finds a good place for these id be curious to see the creative genius that figured something out. post pics here.

PS... The ballista is dope.

I just sort of made them like an abstract sculptures in my alderaan SH on Tulak horde (my IA). She is a Chiss that studies art.....

I set up the ballista on tatooine (my BH SH on Tulak Horde) so it is facing my carbonized hutt. In case he tries to escape. :D

Yeah, they need to be 20% bigger. Put it in as a bug report? They do fix these things. Eventually.

I really love the decorations, especially the egg incubator and smuggled weapons.

I was just playing with the Casting Press decoration. I didn't realize it makes 6 different things if you keep clicking it! Shoulder armor, knee armor, chest armor, mask, wrist shooter, etc. That's so cool! I love interactive decorations.

I also love the Rusted Grate. I didn't realize how useful it would be until I started copying it and placing them in my guild stronghold.