Battle of the Gauntlet reset broken

Sharita

I was partially through Battle of the Gauntlet when patch hit live. It has reset to the beginning of the quest where it sends me to Coruscant to talk to Garza. I go there and the filled in triangl for quest is where it is supposed to be BUT, the entrance door is red and won't let me through.

I have bugged this ingame also

Multiple log out/log ins while doing other quests and it reset so continuable now.

Edited by Sharita

I'm in the same boat man. i was half way through the day before and then the patch effed it up. i filed a ticket but more than likely it won't be fixed for a bit and I only have a week of sub left and I have nothing but that quest to do since my server is dead. Bunch of bull ****.

I actually just found a fix for this. Should have tried earlier. Go to your mission log and go to that quest and hit reset and the door will go green. Working for me now.

Tank you man, i had the same problem, i did the same u told u did and great the passage is green, ty so much :)

• 3 years later...

It works, do the whole quest and come back to turn in.

Same thing happens.

You reset again and surprise! the WHOLE PROGRESS IS LOST.

Im so frustrated right now, i wish i had a red, a blue and a green lollipop to sweeten my mood right now : (

• 6 years later...
I actually just found a fix for this. Should have tried earlier. Go to your mission log and go to that quest and hit reset and the door will go green. Working for me now.

As old as this thread is, it's still good in 2022 :) Same bug is still there.. reset worked. Thanks