Cost/reward of differing flashpoints desperately needs to be fixed.

SoonerJBD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that you're assuming the current rewards for the effort for those flashpoints is ideal or balanced. This may not be the case, at least imo it's not. A nerf very well may be merited. It should be understood that even the hardest FP rewards will have a ceiling, since they likely won't allow the rewards to outshine (or equal) what R4 VM provides.

The current rewards for the longer ones do not merit the extra time needed to run them.

That's precisely how I feel, yes.

Which is why I'm suggesting they be increased, providing the feedback asked for by Eric.

I still do not understand why Solo FP's give no solo rewards. I also don't get why all FP's don't have a solo run. Ug. Ops are one thing FP's should have more options.

I concur with this. The 6 flashpoints that you used to be able to get on the fleet used to all be able to be done in solo mode (Athiss, Cadeimenu, Red Reaper, Hammer, Mandalorian, Colocoid). I forget exactly when the change was made that made the only level Veteran or harder for those. I think around the same time as SOR flashpoints were added (Korriban, Tython, Rishi, etc). I'd like to be able to run these solo.

Add Kuat to groupfinder, and add a solo mode for this one as well.

Bosses that need a revamp: I absolutely HATE the first boss (the one that looks like a cat-droid) in Chiss flashpoint-story mode. I have wiped so many times with melee mains, whereas I do manage to survive with ranged toons.

Having Temple as a level 1 companion doesn't exactly help, and you can't jump her out of the flashpoint to level her up before the boss.

I'm still trying to do the Czerka with a few toons. But whenever I queue for group I get the more popular FPs (Hammer, Maelstrom, etc) instead of this one. I have yet to complete "Lost" as well for the same reason. It never pops.:(

...The 6 flashpoints that you used to be able to get on the fleet used to all be able to be done in solo mode (Athiss, Cadeimenu, Red Reaper, Hammer, Mandalorian, Colocoid).... I think around the same time as SOR flashpoints were added (Korriban, Tython, Rishi, etc). I'd like to be able to run these solo.

There are many more flashpoints available on the fleet (including the SoR FPs) ... you just have to go to the entrance and take the Solo/story mode quest. :confused:

Edited by Xhuuyaa

• 1 month later...
Hey there,

It's like you are an audience plant! This is something we have been very recently talking about that we want to start spending some time on addressing. Taking content outliers (like Flashpoints that are dramatically longer than others) and working to bring them more in line with each other.

If I can hijack the thread slightly we would love to hear your "<insert content> is too <easy / hard / long / short> compared to other content of its type>". And beyond just general feedback about entire content, feel free to get really granular. Bosses that are particularly rough or unfun, travel routes that take too long, etc. This can be your airing of grievances but please be specific so that we can build actionable feedback from it.

I wouldn't expect these changes in the super short term (like the next couple updates) as it will take time to audit and start making changes. But it is definitely something we have interest in doing.

Thanks all.

-eric

This may not fit the format you are looking for, but I would like to suggest (i've mentioned this in other threads) that all heal terminals in all FP's, be switched to the kind you run through to activate instead of click. There are just so many times when NPCs standing in the way or bad camera angles block you from being able to click them.